Crash at lake !!

LTZ25

I was lowering boat on the lift to go fish yesterday and the cable on the rear part of lift broke , it scared me for a second but didn’t do any damage to boat . I called repair Goys and was told it might be early next week before they could get to me so my neighbor said we can fix this so this morning we Were planning to start around 9 BUT luckily the dock guys call at 7 to say they can come out , so I let the pro’s fix it and they did a great and fast job , thanks Sinclair Boat Docks .

sinclair1

Here’s my muddy accident scene with side ways picture to boot. My repair will take longer? glad you were safe.
7dbc1890-7e04-44c3-b0be-d9c1a9dd71b3-jpeg.1003000

Last edited:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Here’s my muddy accident scene with side ways picture to boot. My repair will take longer? glad you were safe.
7dbc1890-7e04-44c3-b0be-d9c1a9dd71b3-jpeg.1003000

Is that poa annua over there in the yard? That's a greater tragedy than the sunk walkway.

sinclair1

LTZ this weekend was so nice! Hard to come home to Woodstock. Our cove was mud city but the weather was awesome.

LTZ25

LTZ this weekend was so nice! Hard to come home to Woodstock. Our cove was mud city but the weather was awesome.
Seriously muddy in little river area , it's so wet I had to stop riding my golf cart to dock because I didn't want to damage the yard , and its never been a problem before.
I have a camera at dock and when I got back I took a look at it and water was clearing up BUT will not last long with 3 days of rain coming .