crawford county

eavega

All right! Primitive weapons this weekend, gun next weekend! How's it been down in Crawford County? I've been down a couple of times since September; once to throw away a couple hundred dollars in seed (since there has been no rain since we planted the fields around Labor day) and once to check cams on my way down to Florida for a little vacation. Any hunting reports? Deer moving? Early? Late?

davidf

First time in the woods this season getting a lot of pictures of good bucks this year. More day pictures than usual looking forward to see what this season. Good luck and be safe

davidf

has any one heard any gobbling its been quite around my part of the county

davidf

its getting close, i got my cameras out getting a lot of doe and fawn pictures this year which is a welcome site. i have more this year than the last 2 years combined. got several young bucks and a few good ones. i usually don't start getting the big buck pictures until the later part of September.

davidf

bucks are starting to show up i'm getting some good day pictures. i don't bow hunt so i'll be in the woods this weekend with the muzzle loader. i'm west of roberta about 3 miles.