Cuddelink

WishIwuzhuntin

I’m new to Cuddelink/Cuddeback. I’m very happy with the cellular service. It connects/transmits in an area of weak signal.
However, I’m a bit disappointed in the Cuddelink range. I’m only able to manage a few hundred yards. I thought range was supposed to be up to a mile. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting that affects range? The property is primarily planted pine as pictured. It is relatively flat. It’s 211 acres total. Any advice appreciated.

Attachments

• 801F23D8-C0DF-465F-83BF-D66B19EE1E66.jpeg
    801F23D8-C0DF-465F-83BF-D66B19EE1E66.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 29

davidhelmly

I’m new to Cuddelink/Cuddeback. I’m very happy with the cellular service. It connects/transmits in an area of weak signal.
However, I’m a bit disappointed in the Cuddelink range. I’m only able to manage a few hundred yards. I thought range was supposed to be up to a mile. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting that affects range? The property is primarily planted pine as pictured. It is relatively flat. It’s 211 acres total. Any advice appreciated.
On average I will get between 200 and 400 yds depending on the terrain and how thick the vegetation is. The only way you will get a mile is to daisy chain several of them together.

six

How many cameras are you running? My experience is about the same as davidhelmly. May farthest camera is about a mile from my home camera, but there is no more than about 400-500 yards between any two cameras.