Customer Service

Patriot44

Banned
As most of you know, I travel a bit. Actually, a LOT. Back in 2016, my wife purchased me a laptop bag that I have drug around the world and through more than 40 States. I love this bag! I figure that since Dec 2016, this bag has been on more than 400 takeoff and landings.

This year for Christmas, she got me a new 1-3 day travel bag with a shower/shave kit bag from the same guy. I haven't traveled in a few weeks but leave out tomorrow and decided to get my new bag out and get packed. I found one of these in each, hand signed.

I spent much of my youth as the son of a small electrical contractor, a nephew of a framer and cabinet builder and with that, I learned what customer service truly was. I spent my 20's and early 30's in a customer service facing jobs and I am a HUGE fan of GREAT customer service.

Give this guy a nod next time you need a bag. :rockon:

Bag.jpg

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice. I bought some jewelry from a small shop in St. Thomas years ago on a cruise stop. Honestly worried the entire rest of the trip I'd been had. It wasn't cheap. He followed up with me via email a month later confirming I was happy with the purchase, and i continued to get emails from him for the next few years will deals, several of which I bought.

Best part is, when I took the original purchase to get appraised here, it got valued at more than 2x what I paid.