CVA Wal-Mart deal

Huntfish53

Just picked up a CVA Optima V2 for $165. Pretty good deal?

Attachments

• E63BFC5F-CC91-459F-BAEF-C66863A2AE54.jpeg
    E63BFC5F-CC91-459F-BAEF-C66863A2AE54.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 88

280 Man

Banned
I say so!!!!! I picked up a CVA Optima V2 LR stainless fluted with thumbhole stock a few weeks ago at a really good deal as well

Huntfish53

I say so!!!!! I picked up a CVA Optima V2 LR stainless fluted with thumbhole stock a few weeks ago at a really good deal as well

Would have liked to have had the stainless but they only had 1 left, take what you can get I guess, got some Blackhorn 209 too

280 Man

Banned
Would have liked to have had the stainless but they only had 1 left, take what you can get I guess, got some Blackhorn 209 too

I found some BH 209 for 13 dollars per jug. I got 4 of them...Also found some TC Cheap Shots for 1.50 per pack. Bought all they had.. 8 packs

Huntfish53

I found some BH 209 for 13 dollars per jug. I got 4 of them...Also found some TC Cheap Shots for 1.50 per pack. Bought all they had.. 8 packs

You did better than me, BH 209 I got was $19, that’s still cheap

bronco611

i saw the wolf 50 cal blue at the douglas ga store forr $79!!! I hate when I have the money but really do not need the deal.

Huntfish53

i saw the wolf 50 cal blue at the douglas ga store forr $79!!! I hate when I have the money but really do not need the deal.

They had a wolf in black/stainless with scope package for $124 on Saturday but they were all gone on Tuesday. The only thing they had left was a Traditions Buckstalker for $99

ripplerider

I picked up a Traditions Pursuit G4 for $140 today at my local Walmart. This gun listed for $280 until after Christmas when it went down to $200. I was told that there would be one more price cut around the first of February. I nearly forgot about it since I ordered a Savage Axis II at a great price online. I stopped by today and they'd dropped it to $140 so it came home with me. It only weighs 5 3/4 lbs. so my aching shoulders will get a break. My compact Axis II weighs 6.2 lbs. so I've reduced my carrying weight by over 8 lbs. with these two purchases which my oh-so-screwed up shoulders will appreciate.