CVA Wolf .50 SS 24 inch Question

Rich M

I have 3 Thompson center .58 cal MLs and 2 work. Shooting 440 gr (1 oz) bullets and they pretty much drop quick. Not much available in .58 caliber. No sabots or anything - either you get conicals or balls.

Am wondering about a 200-250 yard .50 cal ML. Not looking to break the bank for a gun that'll get used on a 3-day hunt once every 3 yrs (buck only quota hunt on WMA). Want to reach out and tag a deer if possible.

Anyhow - does anyone shoot a Wolf 24 inch barrel for 200 yds? If so - can you share some details? Load/bullet kinda stuff.

I haven't purchased yet and might be coerced into an Optima but prefer to save the extra $$$.

buckbull

We have 2 Wolf rifles with 24" barrel. We shoot 2 50 grain 777 pellets and 250 grain Hornady SST. Both rifles shoot under 2" at 100 yards.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
You need to look at Encore 50,
Contender 45, or that rem 700 muzzleloader to be capable of 150 grain max loads and the accuracy that might get you to two fifty. I had a wolf and mine was corroded before I owned it so I traded partial on a encore and the quality was huge difference.