D Sanders addressing team after tonights SWAC Championship win.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
I’d put money on the fact that three years from now, Prime will be commentating…not coaching.
Only way that's off base is if Colorado hires a "Director of Football Operations" and pays the position as much as him, and requires 120 hr work weeks !

James12

He named his son the QB in his introductory presser . I’m sure Boulder is about to look a lot different. Was very blunt to the kids he spoke to, said many of you will not be here.

TinKnocker

I’d put money on the fact that three years from now, Prime will be commentating…not coaching.
There’s a good chance you’re right. CO is still a stepping stone though.

REDMOND1858

Never seen him coach. So I could be wrong. But, I would think he could out recruit and simply out talent everyone else in his league this past year because he’s Deion Sanders. Gonna be hard to do that in Colorado.

James12

They have premier facilities and he doesn’t have to coach X’s and O’s. He’ll get them there and they’ll make noise, it’ll depend on this “coaching” staff. He’s flamboyant for sure, but has hardly failed at anything he’s put his mind to. I think that taking a 1-11 team was smart, your first 2-3 years can only go up. Just gotta win 2.