Dadgum I'm Tickled!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Hopefully you don’t raise him as a Gator...

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats to your son on popular success. Looking forward to him getting more. Sounds like a tall accomplished young man. Wow, whatta blow out win of a game.

ATLFalconsfan80

When I was in High School if you dunked the ball it was a technical foul and no points. Game has changed

dang...did they shoot free throws granny style too? :bounce::bounce:

Awesome Job for your son on the dunk @4HAND...what kind of dunk we talking about here? Vince Carter whole arm in the basket, Dominik Wilkins windmill style, Jordan Free throw line???

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
dang...did they shoot free throws granny style too? :bounce::bounce:

Awesome Job for your son on the dunk @4HAND...what kind of dunk we talking about here? Vince Carter whole arm in the basket, Dominik Wilkins windmill style, Jordan Free throw line???
It wasn't a hard slam, more of a one handed tuck over the rim.
I hope that makes sense. Not a basketball guru. Never liked or watched the game until my son started playing. ?
Now I love it.

ATLFalconsfan80

It wasn't a hard slam, more of a one handed tuck over the rim.
I hope that makes sense. Not a basketball guru. Never liked or watched the game until my son started playing. ?
Now I love it.

:bounce::bounce:...I completely understood what you meant. I was joking bout those pro players... Still though.. 10ft rim, one handed control of the ball, probably on a fast break...very impressive....That's awesome to hear!!!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
:bounce::bounce:...I completely understood what you meant. I was joking bout those pro players... Still though.. 10ft rim, one handed control of the ball, probably on a fast break...very impressive....That's awesome to hear!!!
There's one kid on his team that is unbelievable. Probably about 6' or 601. Unreal how fast he is & how high he can jump. When he dunks it's a slam!

Worley

Heck yeah fella, that’s sumn to proud of...I bet we rode home with a million dollar smile, and the best part was Dad was there for his son...Well done fella!

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Congrats 4Hand. Not to derail, but my first dunk was off of a mini trampoline. Didn’t know it but the goal post was rusted bad at the base. Snapped off and fell, rim first, onto the hood of my cousins brand new Honda S2000. She’s a liberal, tree hugging democrat and I still smile when I think about that windshield exploding.

buckmanmike

4hand congrats to your son. I was referring to in the late 60's-early 70s playing above the rim was thought to be inappropiate. Probably because there were not many atheletes that could.
Our team had two players that could dunk. They did it during practice but not games. Old days.