Daily Bible Verse

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Proverbs 21:30
No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the Lord.

formula1

Proverbs 23
22 Listen to your father who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old.
23 Buy truth, and do not sell it; buy wisdom, instruction, and understanding.
24 The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice; he who fathers a wise son will be glad in him.
25 Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice.

formula1

Proverbs 24
1 Be not envious of evil men, nor desire to be with them,
2 for their hearts devise violence, and their lips talk of trouble.
3 By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established;
4 by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches.

formula1

Proverbs 24:14
Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.

formula1

Proverbs 28
26 Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

formula1

Proverbs 29:3
He who loves wisdom makes his father glad, but a companion of prostitutes squanders his wealth.

formula1

Proverbs 29:15
The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 1:13
And I applied my heart to seek and to search out by wisdom all that is done under heaven. It is an unhappy business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with.

formula1

Ecclesiates 1
16 I said in my heart, “I have acquired great wisdom, surpassing all who were over Jerusalem before me, and my heart has had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.” 17 And I applied my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is but a striving after wind. 18 For in much wisdom is much vexation, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

formula1

Ecclesiates 2
12 So I turned to consider wisdom and madness and folly. For what can the man do who comes after the king? Only what has already been done. 13 Then I saw that there is more gain in wisdom than in folly, as there is more gain in light than in darkness. 14 The wise person has his eyes in his head, but the fool walks in darkness.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 2:26
For to the one who pleases him God has given wisdom and knowledge and joy, but to the sinner he has given the business of gathering and collecting, only to give to one who pleases God. This also is vanity and a striving after wind.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 7:10
Say not, “Why were the former days better than these?” For it is not from wisdom that you ask this.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For the protection of wisdom is like the protection of money, and the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the life of him who has it.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 7
23 All this I have tested by wisdom. I said, “I will be wise,” but it was far from me. 24 That which has been is far off, and deep, very deep; who can find it out?

formula1

Ecclesiastes 8
1 Who is like the wise? And who knows the interpretation of a thing? A man's wisdom makes his face shine, and the hardness of his face is changed.
2 I say: Keep the king's command, because of God's oath to him. 3 Be not hasty to go from his presence. Do not take your stand in an evil cause, for he does whatever he pleases. 4 For the word of the king is supreme, and who may say to him, “What are you doing?” 5 Whoever keeps a command will know no evil thing, and the wise heart will know the proper time and the just way.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 8
16 When I applied my heart to know wisdom, and to see the business that is done on earth, how neither day nor night do one's eyes see sleep, 17 then I saw all the work of God, that man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun. However much man may toil in seeking, he will not find it out. Even though a wise man claims to know, he cannot find it out.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 9
17 The words of the wise heard in quiet are better than the shouting of a ruler among fools. 18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroys much good.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 10:1
Dead flies make the perfumer's ointment give off a stench; so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 10:10
If the iron is blunt, and one does not sharpen the edge, he must use more strength, but wisdom helps one to succeed.

formula1

Ecclesiastes 12
13 The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. 14 For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.