Dan Mullen Takes Shot at Georgia During SEC Media Days

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Heading into the 2021 season, Florida has "a lot of change coming" offensively according to Mullen. He stated that with a new quarterback and the loss of their top-three weapons on that offense, they are going to look a lot different this season.

^that^ means.. Uhhhh... We don't know what we're going to do..

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm by no means a mullen fan...... But what was he supposed to say in that situation? I think that was a good answer to a dumb question. He has said and done a lot of dumb stuff about the dawgs, but he gets a pass from me on that one

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
College coach doing what college coaches do. Talking up their team and showing his players he believes in them.

Gator89

Weak sauce for bulletin board material.

When asked about his thoughts on Georgia being predicted to win the SEC East by the overwhelming majority of the media, Mullen didn't disappoint.
He answered, "Didn't they say that last year?"

BamaGeorgialine

Not really a shot at UGA just a misrepresentation of the facts....most folks, from talking heads to UGA fans, had Florida winning the east last year preseason. Mullen would be hard pressed to find many publications that didn't give UF a slight edge last year....
There wasn't a Dawg fan anywhere near this forum that had Florida winning the East last year. That's like me saying Auburn wins the West. I actually think that A&M has a good chance to win the West this year, but I ain't picking them

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
There wasn't a Dawg fan anywhere near this forum that had Florida winning the East last year. That's like me saying Auburn wins the West. I actually think that A&M has a good chance to win the West this year, but I ain't picking them
Not preseason anyway. But once our midget started playing QB and throwing interceptions like he was handing out napkins at an all you can eat buffet, pffttt....

bullgator

Living rent free in pups heads everywhere.

bullgator

It's been a long time since I've been this curious about how good these 2 teams are going to be.
UF isn’t going to be very good at all. That’s why the dog pound is doing all that yappin’.......they’re feeling cocky. :rofl:

bullgator

Lol. Kirby owns the Gators like Spurrier owned the Dawgs as a coach. Tell Mullenlick he may have Spurriers mouth but he doesn’t have his play book.
Just got off the phone with him. I delivered your message. He said something about comparing trophy cases........:huh:

brownceluse

Just got off the phone with him. I delivered your message. He said something about comparing trophy cases........:huh:
I knew y’all were buddies that’s why I gave you the message. Plus Proside got banded a while ago. Tell him to check Wikipedia and he’ll learn the Dawgs own the series as well. You may have to read it to him though unless his wife is there. But she’s probably teaching those players sex education or something ?

GTMODawg

BANNED

The trophy case at UF which only holds 8 conference titles compared to the one at UGA which holds 13? The oldest one in Gainesville is from 1991 almost 70 years after UF joined the conference LOL. Kentucky won a SEC title before Florida LOL. UGA has been winning SEC championships since 1942. Maybe it’s natty’s? UGA has 6 counting them like Alabama and Ohio State and others count them. UF only has 3 counting them any which way.

Mmaybe it’s the WLOCP or series trophies he’s talking about? Yeah, there’d be 9 more of those in Athens than Gainesville. It would be just like Dan Mullen to brag about UFs trophy case compared to UGAs……losers do that sort of thing.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
The trophy case at UF which only holds 8 conference titles compared to the one at UGA which holds 13? The oldest one in Gainesville is from 1991 almost 70 years after UF joined the conference LOL. Kentucky won a SEC title before Florida LOL. UGA has been winning SEC championships since 1942. Maybe it’s natty’s? UGA has 6 counting them like Alabama and Ohio State and others count them. UF only has 3 counting them any which way.

Mmaybe it’s the WLOCP or series trophies he’s talking about? Yeah, there’d be 9 more of those in Athens than Gainesville. It would be just like Dan Mullen to brag about UFs trophy case compared to UGAs……losers do that sort of thing.
I was thinking he meant mullen's as a 10 yr plus head coach vs kirby's ?