Dan Mullen Takes Shot at Georgia During SEC Media Days

bullgator

The trophy case at UF which only holds 8 conference titles compared to the one at UGA which holds 13? The oldest one in Gainesville is from 1991 almost 70 years after UF joined the conference LOL. Kentucky won a SEC title before Florida LOL. UGA has been winning SEC championships since 1942. Maybe it’s natty’s? UGA has 6 counting them like Alabama and Ohio State and others count them. UF only has 3 counting them any which way.

Mmaybe it’s the WLOCP or series trophies he’s talking about? Yeah, there’d be 9 more of those in Athens than Gainesville. It would be just like Dan Mullen to brag about UFs trophy case compared to UGAs……losers do that sort of thing.
Or maybe he was referring to the trophies in the era of television, where folks had a chance to actually see it. Or maybe the era where the trophies weren’t made out of old Falstaff cans. Or maybe he was talking about all the different sports that UF has excelled in over the years and brought back championship trophies. I dunno, I’ll ask him next time.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Or maybe he was referring to the trophies in the era of television, where folks had a chance to actually see it. Or maybe the era where the trophies weren’t made out of old Falstaff cans. Or maybe he was talking about all the different sports that UF has excelled in over the years and brought back championship trophies. I dunno, I’ll ask him next time.
One thing we know for sure.. He wasn't talking about ANY trophies that he has brought to the case.

BuckNasty83

Florida has lost A LOT of players. Ga should put a whopping on them this year. But it seems every time UF is supposed to be down, they surprise everyone.