Dang Good DAWG ………

MudDucker

Staff member
Isn't he from Napa Valley? He's probably not hurting for money from Mom and Pops. Either way there's not many kids that would have done that. I wouldn't have. I'd have to get minz

He is from that area. He is a farm boy with a great work ethic. During recruitment and after, he would send Kirby videos of his workouts to let him know he would be ready to play day one.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He is from that area. He is a farm boy with a great work ethic. During recruitment and after, he would send Kirby videos of his workouts to let him know he would be ready to play day one.

If CKS can keep finding kids like that UGA is going to be a tough fight for every team for a long time. Success breeds success so I'm thinking he will do that.

Shadow11

View attachment 1207512
My oldest grandson plays the QB position at Northwest Whitfield , but Brock Bowers is who he strives to be like because of his work ethic. Way to lead by example #19 . You are the definition of a DGD …………

No doubt. All of those days and years he spent running up that hill and working out at his parent's vineyard as a kid is what made this 4th and 6 conversion possible. Without this we don't even go to the natty. Great guy too. DGD
Screenshot_2023-01-01-06-32-02.pngScreenshot_2023-01-01-06-31-54.pngScreenshot_2023-01-01-06-31-42.pngScreenshot_2023-01-01-06-32-08.png

MudDucker

Staff member
Brock is signing his own NIL deals. No need to limit himself to the collective. Smart.

It isn't a limit, it is an add on.

weagle

He can command more value outside the collective if he isn't participating in the collective. He makes himself a more scarce (and valuable) commodity. I'm not guessing.