Dang! I had an accident with my Pretty Truck!

grandpawrichard

Of all the bad luck to have this morning, this had to happen on my way out hunting........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................................................................................
044270.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone! :) :D

Dick

grandpawrichard

Greg,
Santa wasn't too happy with me, so he sent one of his Biker buddies to even up the score! :eek: :(
I thought that The Old Sarge Hit Hard and was Brutal, but that Biker made her look tame! :eek: :(
044285.jpg

Santa really got his revenge on me! ;) :D

Dick

Hoss

That explains it.....

....now I know why non of the presents I requested are showing up. Bummer.

Hoss

Toliver

Hey, grandpaw? Did you at least shoot the 8 reindeer? I could really use some pity meat right about now. :eek:

H

HT2

Richard.......

UT-OH!!!!!!!!!!!

I better not show that to my 8-year old until later on!!!!!! :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles

That little biker dude is just about ready to start building some "ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS"!!!!!!!!!! :yeah:

grandpawrichard

Toliver,
So sorry buddy, but I didn't get a chance at any of the reindeer. :( It was my bad luck again to have all the reindeer run over by a semi....just like the deer that I shot earlier this season! :( :banginghe :eek: ::huh: :D

D i c k