DANG THIS HEAT!!!!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Yes sir, glad our season doesn't start till mid Oct.

Al33

I recall hunting in 103* temperature in Warren County and shooting a doe but that was many years ago and I wasn't retired. I can't take the heat like I used to and the good thing is I don't have to, I am blessed to be able to pick and choose the days I want to hunt, for the most part anyway. I hope all of you are able to do the same one day.:)

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
It seems every year the heat bothers me more.

I just dont enjoy hunting in 90 degree weather anymore. Ill be waiting for Saturday morning.

I dont like global warming!

GrayG

It is mighty hot, but I ain't never killed one in the air conditioning. It will be a lot more enjoyable when your not dehydrated when you get out of the stand though.

hambone76

It’s hot and dry. The roads at my lease are so dusty, it’s like I’m driving on talcum powder. If it gets any hotter, I’m going to start hunting in a loincloth.

Clipper

I'm devoting my time to food plots and treating my bees. Too hot for me to climb trees! Maybe I will be done by the time it cools off. It will cool off?

frankwright

I was going to try it for the first time this season yesterday. It was a slightly cooler morning but a puddle of anti freeze under my truck took care of that. I am going to have to get outside early to tackle the leak too!
My friend and his son went yesterday and hunted till 10:30 and did not see anything.
I really wish it would cool off and rain.

oldfella1962

Broke a record (for 25 Sept) here in Augusta with 98 yesterday. Adding to the heat making scent control a problem is the total lack of wind to hide your movements.
I've been shooting my bow in my backyard and scouting until the weather breaks a bit. Using my binoculars I've seen zero white oak acorns for what it's worth.

Dennis

Was on the lake at daylight watching the sun come up and thinking man I could be in a tree. NOT!!! Yet at least

Al33

Was on the lake at daylight watching the sun come up and thinking man I could be in a tree. NOT!!! Yet at least
The mornings aren't too bad,....... sitting,...... but tracking, gutting, and dragging a deer would get real hot real quick. If you were real lucky you might get one in a cooler before 11:00.

Dennis

The mornings aren't too bad,....... sitting,...... but tracking, gutting, and dragging a deer would get real hot real quick. If you were real lucky you might get one in a cooler before 11:00.
If it don't spoil before it hits the ground ?