Dans hunting gear

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Thanks my dad has a wick coat we bought him probably 30 years ago he has about worn out if you can believe it. Want to get him a replacement several years ago and found out wick had went out of business. The style and names of dans seems to be the same line

cj580guitar

Thanks my dad has a wick coat we bought him probably 30 years ago he has about worn out if you can believe it. Want to get him a replacement several years ago and found out wick had went out of business. The style and names of dans seems to be the same line
I just bought some of their hip boots I’ve never had wicks before but if you want to see them let me know

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I just bought some of their hip boots I’ve never had wicks before but if you want to see them let me know
Thanks. I bought a pair of wicks snake proof hip boots back in like 1987 I just tossed them earlier this year. Boots had gotten so hard with time I couldn’t get my feet in them.

cj580guitar

Thanks. I bought a pair of wicks snake proof hip boots back in like 1987 I just tossed them earlier this year. Boots had gotten so hard with time I couldn’t get my feet in them.
I’ve also got the dans briarproof overalls. I like them too. Seems to be good quality products

Doug B.

I have a Wick's game vest that I special ordered fro John Wick over 30 years ago. I still use it hard every season and it is still a great vest. I also have a pair of the Wick briar proof overalls that are almost that old that are still in great condition. I ordered a briar proof shirt from Dan's probably 12 to 15 years ago. It had the snaps down the front. When I got it the snaps came off. I called them to see if they would just fix the snaps if I sent it back. They said we will just send you another shirt. I said ok, I will send this one back to you then. They said no, just keep it. Both shirts are still in great shape. They are great people to order from. Their products are excellent also!