Daughter Having Great Start

Buckman18

My mission this bow season is for my 13 yr old to kill a bear. She's been so close so many times over the past 5 years (before this year she could only gun hunt). She is now tuned in with my crossbow and is taking no prisoners. On opening Saturday she shot an 8 pt, and on Monday she killed a hog. I feel its only a matter of time before she'll lay the whammy to a bear. I have to admit, I'm having a challenging time finding concentrated sign so far.20200915_000812.jpg20200912_212050.jpg20200912_212008.jpg

fatback

That’s awesome. Just keep after it and I’m sure she will be able to close the deal when given the opportunity. Proof is in the pictures.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Awesome!!!!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Buckman,

Every Father DREAMS of having a BEAUTIFUL and also a talented Daughter such as yours. You and your wife have obviously put forth a great effort to make your Daughter successful. The fact is that your Daughter has already accomplished something that most any Father might just be able to dream about.

Congratulations to your Daughter as you have made me proud of her on her current fantastic achievements and I have no doubt that she will also get that bear and soon too !!! :cheers:

Life just doesn't get much better than this.

Please keep us posted.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Young lady getting it done , congrats to you both , good luck to her getting a bear !

buckpasser

That’s great!

Ghost G

Impressively done at such a young age! Congrats to hunter and father!

bany

Excellent, congratulations! Persistence should net the bear!