Dauphin Island snapper

dank1296

Headed to Dauphin in the morning for a week. Taking Solo Skiff hope to launch off beach when calm enough. House is about 30 feet from the water on gulf side near west end.

LowerAl

Headed to Dauphin in the morning for a week. Taking Solo Skiff hope to launch off beach when calm enough. House is about 30 feet from the water on gulf side near west end.

Did you have any luck? Heard the wind has been up last few days

dank1296

Was Worst Ive seen wind and grass in surf all week. Couldnt launch boat to rough. Of coarse this morning when leaving grass had stopped water cleared and wind calmed down. Oh well on to Avon NC In 3 Weeks try the fishing there.

Glglenn

View attachment 1083597

Didn’t get into the big ones but could have caught a hundred each day on public spots. No shortage of snapper off AL coast.

Im down here with my boys for the weekend. I would love to have them catch those beauties. We tried at least 10 public coordinates yesterday and caught zero. Couldnt seem to even find the structure with the sonar. Any chance you could give me some ideas of which of the hundreds of public coordinates to try?? Please anyone? Thanks