Dawg starter arrested

00Beau

Say it ain't so, Not on Kirbys watch. 6 charges including DUI at 4:57 am. All Nighter

00Beau

A Auburn fan and a Bamer fan ? It’s so good to see the Dawgs living rent free . He’ll probably have to run a extra lap ?
Yep. Living Rent Free. Bama been in The Dwags heads for 41 years. If a Bama DB was arrested, you would be one of the first to point it out. 33-18. 1-7. When a Dwag player does it, it's ok. Any other team. They are Thugs. ? Sorry your panties got in a wad. ?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
9002F1CE-2BE3-487A-BEC1-5BC4898D9709.jpeg

earlthegoat2

Honestly, that list of 7 charges could have been a lot worse.

Essentially, DUI, with a bunch of other tack ons that are accessory to DUI, that more than likely will all get dropped Leaving only the DUI (or a lesser pleaded charge) to his name.

Some Dawgs have way worse charges to their names.

That is coming from someone with no dawg in this fight because I’m from MI.

I was expecting something more like possession of cocaine and soliciting a minor.

BamaGeorgialine

I hate to hear when a kid makes a poor decision like that and especially when a DUI was one of those. I am not proud by any means to admit that I drove under the influence a few times before I turned 21. I was just fortunate enough to have never gotten caught or even worse hurt someone else. Hopefully he learns a lesson and can get back on the field after he pays his dues.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep. Living Rent Free. Bama been in The Dwags heads for 41 years. If a Bama DB was arrested, you would be one of the first to point it out. 33-18. 1-7. When a Dwag player does it, it's ok. Any other team. They are Thugs. ? Sorry your panties got in a wad. ?

33-18.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
You know dang well there ain't a Dawg around here who thinks a DUI is okay. And I'm glad he was caught before something awful happened. I'm surprised we don't hear more of it, to be honest. I don't care how great of a UGA player they are, if they are breaking the law, I hope they get caught and thrown in jail.

You bammers haven't forgotten about your defensive coordinator being arrested back in February of this year, have you? His bail was set at $33.18. :bounce: And he's still on Saban's coaching staff! Good ol' coach Saban, the coach rehabilitator.

https://www.si.com/college/alabama/...bd50000278d&pid=112319_mfb_team_vs-wcu_kg9583

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
You know dang well there ain't a Dawg around here who thinks a DUI is okay. And I'm glad he was caught before something awful happened. I'm surprised we don't hear more of it, to be honest. I don't care how great of a UGA player they are, if they are breaking the law, I hope they get caught and thrown in jail.

You bammers haven't forgotten about your defensive coordinator being arrested back in February of this year, have you? His bail was set at $33.18. :bounce: And he's still on Saban's coaching staff! Good ol' coach Saban, the coach rehabilitator.

https://www.si.com/college/alabama/...bd50000278d&pid=112319_mfb_team_vs-wcu_kg9583
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
GO Dawgs