Dawg starter arrested

00Beau

Takes you a little bit to come up with these replies ?. Gotta get them words rite on the paper before they look rite on the fancy Com-puter screen. ??
Yep. Got to get out the Encyclopedias, ?. I don't live on GON like you sensitive Dwags. But when I do , yall gang up like a bunch of BLM protesters burning it down. ? ? ? 1-7. 33-18. 14. 41. 0. 2. You may want to play those numbers. You might win once or twice over the next 41 years.

00Beau

Hey for 41 years we were sensitive. We're just blowing off steam now ?
Well expect another back up. Stock up on some suppositories. 1-7. 33-18. 14. 41. 0. 2. Winning numbers sometime over the next 41 years. ?

brownceluse

Gang up? You pulled up in here like you owned this place. I knew you were ready to throw down. Until the 4th quarter, y’all faded fast in the NC game in the 4th.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yep. Got to get out the Encyclopedias, ?. I don't live on GON like you sensitive Dwags. But when I do , yall gang up like a bunch of BLM protesters burning it down. ? ? ? 1-7. 33-18. 14. 41. 0. 2. You may want to play those numbers. You might win once or twice over the next 41 years.
Lawd.... Ole boy done went all butt hurt. Lol. At least you came back and showed your face. Most of the Bammers thst were on here havent showed back up since D Day. Don't believe me? Look up the profiles. Ripper111
Fairhope Bama
Bwahahahahaha!!!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Well expect another back up. Stock up on some suppositories. 1-7. 33-18. 14. 41. 0. 2. Winning numbers sometime over the next 41 years. ?
Even your boy Pawwwwllll sees the writing on the wall. Congrats on the past dy-nasty ?

00Beau

Lawd.... Ole boy done went all butt hurt. Lol. At least you came back and showed your face. Most of the Bammers thst were on here havent showed back up since D Day. Don't believe me? Look up the profiles. Ripper111
Fairhope Bama
Bwahahahahaha!!!
Butt hurt ? ? Like 41 years of butt hurt. ? 1-7. 33-18. 14. 41. 0. 2. ? ?

00Beau

Even your boy Pawwwwllll sees the writing on the wall. Congrats on the past dy-nasty ?
Not my boy. I don't watch any talking heads on TV. They know about as much as Everyone on GON. 1-7. 33-18. 14. 41. 0. 2 ? ?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Skoal bandits and a cheap handle of bourbon don't mix.....

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Y'all ever funneled dip spit? ? Said the Bammer

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
You look like you need to be pulling for them Cajuns, just add an X to the end of your name