Dawg starter arrested

slow motion

He registered 0.02 , he’s a drunk I’m telling you . He must of at least had a half a beer ? By the way it’s GON be handled internally ! He learned that in Bamer for sure
I had wondered about if it was a dui based upon his age or if it was above the bac for all adults. Sad thing to charge someone as an adult for not being an adult. Either the drinking age needs to be lowered or the legal adult age raised. Not specific to this case. A DUI will follow these kids for life. And when the only reason they received it was because they were underage is wrong. The law sees and treats them as adults without adult privileges or rights. In my opinion you can't have it both ways. I understand it's meant to deter underage drinking. So have it removed from their record when they're 21. Just my. 02

GO DAWGS

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Cleaned it up a little guys....... keep it between the lines.

slow motion

Everybody loves law and order till it’s time to do law and order stuff.
I don't fault the officer or the police force. They are tasked with enforcing the law not making them. Fault lies with the young man. Just don't agree with the politicians who created the law. There's an answer for underage drinking. Just think it needs a little tweaking in its current form.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I don't fault the officer or the police force. They are tasked with enforcing the law not making them. Fault lies with the young man. Just don't agree with the politicians who created the law. There's an answer for underage drinking. Just think it needs a little tweaking in its current form.
I don’t disagree. the thought process was since it’s illegal for them to drink under age 21 then any amount of alcohol should be DUI. Which kind of does away with the “under the influence” in common sense

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
GO DAWGS!

giphy.gif

westcobbdog

Strange, I always remember the days when Dawg players got arrested before the season started. Is this the new trend? Asking for my Gator friends and family.
Either way check the box score later this year and the all time head to head while you are at it…but regarding your question we should just ask Aaron Hernandez.