Dawgs / 'Dores (2022) ?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Ball game.

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats to the Dawgs beating their recent avg. scoring wins in recent years over Vandy, keeping a fine tradition going as expected.

Bama not keeping up with UGA as Vols take a close win over 'em.

greendawg

I think Kirby might still be mad at Vandy for chickening out in 2020. I like UGA's RBs, but can you imagine how good UGA would be on offense with Gibbs out there? McIntosh has the same type skill level, but Gibbs is faster and cuts quicker with hands that are just as good as his. I would still take UGA's group as a hole, though.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Darnell will be hard for teams to deal with down the stretch.
We need to get him more involved. Esp when Bennett needs a confidence builder. Short pass up high to 0 Again and again and again. I can't believe he only has 1 touchdown in his career

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
We need to get him more involved. Esp when Bennett needs a confidence builder. Short pass up high to 0 Again and again and again. I can't believe he only has 1 touchdown in his career
Big O is a beast, Gilbert could be as well!
Prayers for him to heal and play, the guy has so much talent!

Beck will be the starter in 2023, I believe BVG will transfer and Gunner will stay!

Wherever BVG goes they will develop him to be a great QB!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

He showed out yesterday. If he isn't as good as Bowers he's awfully dang close.

MudDucker

Staff member
He showed out yesterday. If he isn't as good as Bowers he's awfully dang close.

Big O is a big bulldozer. He's good, but he isn't as athletic as Bowers. However, he brings more height than Bowers and finally this year, he seems to want it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Big O is a big bulldozer. He's good, but he isn't as athletic as Bowers. However, he brings more height than Bowers and finally this year, he seems to want it.

Once he gets his hands on the ball he's like a Cat D9. Nothing can withstand him.:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Oh yeah. Beck looks good! We will be in good hands next year as well. Go Dawgs!

I thought so too. He showed command of the field and the situation but keep in mind it was Vandy and they were already beaten like a rented mule. I still like the way he played. He's a gamer for sure.