Dawgs Season.

MCBUCK

OK. If that makes you feel better about another loss this year to make it five in a row.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Not this year. Bama is a non factor this season. A&M will be the west champs. If ole miss can muster a defense,we may see a 2 loss Alabama this year. ?
Non Factor??

When has Saban been a non factor in the CFP's?

MCBUCK

Bama May not be what they were last year, but never underestimate Sabans abilities. Bama will still be just as dangerous as ever.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Some of you sure seem confident that Clemson is a win because you usually beat Clemson back when they played alot. The Clemson of the last 4 or 5 years is not like the teams back then. The pups can win no doubt but the thought they will win because they usually beat them is fools gold is it not?
This is CFB I don't ever count my chickens before they hatch!

I believe UGA has the best team I've seen in a LONG time if JT Daniels stays healthy I think we do win it all!

But.....

1626742275084.png

MCBUCK

Some of you sure seem confident that Clemson is a win because you usually beat Clemson back when they played alot. The Clemson of the last 4 or 5 years is not like the teams back then. The pups can win no doubt but the thought they will win because they usually beat them is fools gold is it not?

Most Dawgs that I have seen posting don’t see it that way. Most Dawgs will tell you that while we have a very good chance, this game is far from won and that we could just as easily lose. I feel like it will be down to the wire...I wouldn’t place a bet on this game personally. BUT....take a stroll over to TigerNet...to hear the clempsum hordes tell it, Dawgs will get a mud hole stomped in their guts. The overconfidence there is absolutely mind numbing.

GTMODawg

BANNED
Most Dawgs that I have seen posting don’t see it that way. Most Dawgs will tell you that while we have a very good chance, this game is far from won and that we could just as easily lose. I feel like it will be down to the wire...I wouldn’t place a bet on this game personally. BUT....take a stroll over to TigerNet...to hear the clempsum hordes tell it, Dawgs will get a mud hole stomped in their guts. The overconfidence there is absolutely mind numbing.

I think most dawg fans will say that the game will be tight and could go either way in public but in their hearts they know that we own Auburn with a lake...always have, always will....and it ain't even close. Yes, Clem's boy is different than they have been in the past but so are the Dawgs....

Evan back in the Dooley / Munson era when Arkansas State was seen as a loss pre-season (Dooley and Munson never thought UGA had a shot to beat anyone LOL) Georgia fans fully expected to win when we played that school in the upstate.....history is pretty clear....UGA wins this one with relative ease.

If UGA does not handle Clemson with relative ease its time to rethink the entirety of the season and the Smart era at UGA. If we struggle and win close or lose by 1 point or 21 all of the excellence on paper is just that and not being utilized on game day as many suspect is the case....