Dawgs vs auburn

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Bring on Bama and the gators. We ain't skurred.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
For the dawgs to beat them? Yeah they must
—but you don’t care about the dawgs anymore so ?‍♂️
No I sure don’t. But you still care about Aubren and this is cracking me up. Suckataw!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
No I sure don’t. But you still care about Aubren and this is cracking me up. Suckataw!
1980taw.

Even put a patch on their jerseys celebrating it ??

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
120853956_3319074151495800_1006725326779266240_n.jpg

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The good news is Zeus is starting to live up to all the hype. He reminds me a lot of Knowshon.

nickel back

I'm starting to get a good feeling about this team. I did not know who was going to step up at WR and Kearis Jackson and Burton look like they can be a good number 2 behind Pickens. Now they TE is getting the ball and big Darnell Washington is like having a 6th lineman who can run past linebackers and tower over safeties, and Fitzpatrick is very good at getting open in the zone and has sure hands. Bennett is way beyond what I thought he would do, and he has 3 legitimate players ready behind him. This will allow him the freedom to use his legs when needed and not worrying about a drop off in talentif he gets hurt. I think all 4 QBs are good enough to win behind this offensive line with the talent at RB and depth. Zamir is Zeus again, McIntosh reminds me of Michel with quick cuts and acceleration through hole, Milton just refuses to go down, Cook is now becoming the player he is destined to be, a quick back who can line up at RB, slot WR and just make a guy miss and be gone.

They need to throw it to Washington, he is a big target.