Dawgs vs auburn

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
120853956_3319074151495800_1006725326779266240_n.jpg
IMG_1283.gif

weagle

Congratulations UGA. That was a total beat down.

The only thing I enjoyed about that game was the play of Bennett. I love when a guy shows there more to playing QB than height, speed, arm strength etc. It's a craft and he played well.

Auburn lacked leadership and effort. They better get their mind right or it's going to be a long year. Fortunately, every week is an opportunity to get better.

Oh, and as I have mentioned before, Targeting is the worst rule in the history of football. It is the restrictor plate of College football.

nickel back

The only thing I enjoyed about that game was the play of Bennett. I love when a guy shows there more to playing QB than height, speed, arm strength etc. It's a craft and he played well.

Auburn lacked leadership and effort. They better get their mind right or it's going to be a long year. Fortunately, every week is an opportunity to get better.

Oh, and as I have mentioned before, Targeting is the worst rule in the history of football. It is the restrictor plate of College football.

Right now Bennett is a surprise. 5th on the depth chart as QB and he is playing some pretty good ball. To be 5'10 he sees the field pretty good...Arron Murry type QB.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

I was surprised at y'all's defense being so porous. The Ronas has totally screwed up all team sports as evidenced by our first half play against Arky week before last.

The Barn has the talent. They just weren't ready last week. I'm just glad y'all let us sneak past you easy like. Had we played y'all at the usual time in the season the outcome may have been different.

weagle

I was surprised at y'all's defense being so porous. The Ronas has totally screwed up all team sports as evidenced by our first half play against Arky week before last.

The Barn has the talent. They just weren't ready last week. I'm just glad y'all let us sneak past you easy like. Had we played y'all at the usual time in the season the outcome may have been different.

There's no excuse for the slack performance. When Smoke Monday went out for targeting early in the game no one stepped up as a leader and that is not acceptable.
The offense had no clue.

Georgia has a good team and came to play and even if Auburn played their A game, Georgia still might win, but if that was our A game it's going to be a long year.

Another week to get better. We can still win the West, but it's a steep hill to climb.

Oldstick

Game's not going to count anyway. As it's being played on the wrong date.

Sorry I admit I was mistaken. Game counts. I didn't realize they had modified the schedules this year. :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
There's no excuse for the slack performance. When Smoke Monday went out for targeting early in the game no one stepped up as a leader and that is not acceptable.
The offense had no clue.

I think a lot of teams are going through this. Our first half against Arky was worse than embarrassing.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Carp! My bad! Sorry, T.