Day killing it on the recruiting trail

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats. Nothing like a tOsu update during these uncertain Coronavirus times.?
Ain't that the truth! Even had to put "killing it" in his thread title. How insensitive can you be? :bounce:

I guess, congrats, Snook. Looks like OSU is the ONLY one still recruiting during this skressful time. facepalm:

bullgator

Madsnooker

As long as you don’t say he’s as good as Kirby!
No
Ain't that the truth! Even had to put "killing it" in his thread title. How insensitive can you be? :bounce:

I guess, congrats, Snook. Looks like OSU is the ONLY one still recruiting during this skressful time. facepalm:

Maybe it's just all these recruits see OSU as a safe place during these uncertain times.:bounce:

Rumor has it OSU is getting another commitment this morning and one more by the end of the week? If that happens they will be up in the 280pt area which is absurd this early in the process.

MudDucker

Staff member
Killing it ... is he transmitting the virus in the face of the NCAA shutting down face to face recruitment?

Madsnooker

Killing it ... is he transmitting the virus in the face of the NCAA shutting down face to face recruitment?

Actually Day was the first coach that publicly announced OSU was shutting down recruiting by traveling either to visit recruits or recruits visiting OSU. After he did that other schools followed suit.

bullgator

You’ll never have to worry about a Mullenlick comparison!?
Right, because OSU just passed Florida for the number one spot in that class

Madsnooker

Wow, the #6 safety Andre Turrentine just committed a few minutes ago. Thats one Sunday, 2 yesterday and 1 today and supposedly their is another silent that will make it public on Thursday. Rumor also has it the #1 RB in the nation is a lock and commiting in the next week? Even in Meyers best stretches I dont remember this kinda cruitin???

Not sure what's going on but all I can say is wow!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
errrrbody raise a hand if their team has beat Kirby...
Cant believe after a coach as good as Meyer we got Day. This guy is the next superstar coach. Of course I said that before last year even started. Day on track to break the composite average ranking record set by Meyer in 17.

https://247sports.com/Article/Evan-...-football-recruiting-trail-in-2021-145100056/

Day is OWNING the Big!! Too bad he can't do anything outside of that conference..

OSU will go undefeated again this season. And the 1st team they play out of the Big.. well... we all know what will happen.

I just hope for your sake Snook that Fields doesn't get a hang nail or something during the season. He's a pretty sensitive & spoiled little feller..

Madsnooker

errrrbody raise a hand if their team has beat Kirby...

Day is OWNING the Big!! Too bad he can't do anything outside of that conference..

OSU will go undefeated again this season. And the 1st team they play out of the Big.. well... we all know what will happen.

I just hope for your sake Snook that Fields doesn't get a hang nail or something during the season. He's a pretty sensitive & spoiled little feller..
Actually OSU has done just fine outside of the conference. You cant win them all. Day won his major bowl in his first bowl game and had his team ready for Clemson and should have won that game. I think Day is gonna be a great big game coach going forward. Its starts with recruiting and many haters finally thought OSU would take a step back after Meyer left. Not only is Day not taking a step back he is dominating recruiting. He is getting ready to land the 2 5stars from Cali as well as the number one running back here soon on top of what he has already done.

And lastly and just for you Slayer, I hate the pups coukdnt keep their end of the bargain and meet OSU in the post season. It's as probably for the best because they would have smoked your pups.:rofl:

Hopefully they can meet up this year? We can only hope.:wink:

Tight lines brother!!! Headed to Marco Saturday for hopefully some great fishing.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Actually OSU has done just fine outside of the conference. You cant win them all. Day won his major bowl in his first bowl game and had his team ready for Clemson and should have won that game. I think Day is gonna be a great big game coach going forward. Its starts with recruiting and many haters finally thought OSU would take a step back after Meyer left. Not only is Day not taking a step back he is dominating recruiting. He is getting ready to land the 2 5stars from Cali as well as the number one running back here soon on top of what he has already done.

And lastly and just for you Slayer, I hate the pups coukdnt keep their end of the bargain and meet OSU in the post season. It's as probably for the best because they would have smoked your pups.:rofl:

Hopefully they can meet up this year? We can only hope.:wink:

Tight lines brother!!! Headed to Marco Saturday for hopefully some great fishing.
Would have smoke my pups... Funny... Especially considering OSU is one of the teams that has NEVER beat the Dawgs.:bounce:

Tear it up! Marco is on my list of places to fish down in Florida. Problem with Florida is I have SOOOOOO many places I want to fish. Tight lines man and be careful!

Madsnooker

Would have smoke my pups... Funny... Especially considering OSU is one of the teams that has NEVER beat the Dawgs.:bounce:

Tear it up! Marco is on my list of places to fish down in Florida. Problem with Florida is I have SOOOOOO many places I want to fish. Tight lines man and be careful!

One of these days you need to let me know when you are coming and we can go catch a snook or 2. No, my SIL wont be with us. She's married. Sorry Slayer:bounce: