DCHA - Memberships Available $550

Thread starter #1
The DCHA was founded over 50 years ago. We currently have over 4,000 acres of land in the following counties: Taliaferro, Warren, Carroll, Coweta and Haralson. First year membership is $550 and included your spouse and children under 18 years old. After your first year of membership your dues drops to $500. All tract of land have club planed food plots and there are campsites in Taliaferro and Carroll counties. Some have electrical hookups. For more information visit our website at www.douglascountyhunting.com or contact Jim Rutledge at 678-836-8726 or email him at rutman8600@att.net

Last edited:

RedHills

The DCHA was founded over 50 years ago. We currently have over 4,000 acres of land in the following counties: Taliaferro, Warren, Carroll, Coweta and Haralson. First year membership is $550 and included your spouse and children under 18 years old. After your first year of membership your dues drops to $500. All tract of land have club planed food plots and there are campsites in Taliaferro and Carroll counties. Some have electrical hookups. For more information visit our website at www.douglascouintyhunting.com or contact Jim Rutledge at 678-836-8726 or email him at rutman8600@att.net
Fix your web page link...got an "i" in "County"

I talked with Jim the land is around were i was thinking in Warren. He said he need 12 members i have 5 four family one friend he said no to that but thank you all for the help.

I have 4-6 family / cousins who have an interest and as per DOUG 281, it seems unclear regarding what Jim apparently told him about having a group of 5 members. Please clarify and message me or post in this thread so I know if I should move forward on obtaining membership. Thanks.