Deader than 4:00 p.m. at the bank...

dutchman

...this forum, that is. The last post was a week ago. I can remember when this joint was jumpin'.

No more, it would seem.

frankwright

:DTalk about dead? Go to the Deer Hunting forum!

Just the time of the year. Turkey is over, people are fishing, some of us are hog hunting but it is getting dang hot.

Summer time doldrums!

deast1988

You find social media pages much more active way less rules then here. Nice contest you can pay to join, with super rewards if you win. You can ask a question here and it may or may not be answered. Social Media seems to reach more people. Just a few observations I’ve seen in recent months.

SELFBOW

I don't have much to say anymore myself and busy doing other stuff. Made one shoot for the year so far, haven't built a bow in almost two years, fished twice all year and hunted 3 days....
What's wrong w me?

dutchman

I don't have much to say anymore myself and busy doing other stuff. Made one shoot for the year so far, haven't built a bow in almost two years, fished twice all year and hunted 3 days....
What's wrong w me?

You got married. :D

Clipper

Between gardening, keeping bees, and keeping my wife happy I am maxed out. Have not picked up my bow since the first of April. Hoping to bring grandsons to the shoot in Ranger this Saturday if the weather cooperates. It sure would be nice to see some dead pigs on the site, though.

Barebowyer

It is much deader than before. I moved into the "sticks" and haven't been able to post for the past year, at least adding pics anyway. I also hunted less last season for deer and took it to the waterfowl hard!!!

Todd Cook

Married life, kids, elderly parents and relatives, fishing, overloaded at work, yardwork, etc, etc, etc. It's hard to do it all.

bowhunterdavid

keeping my roll off trucks busy, turkey hunting, fishing some, and moving my daughters out of college dorms and back home for the summer, and shooting my bow in the afternoons. Life can be very busy this time of year, but september will be here before we know it. Things will pick up here before to long i bet.

sawtooth

It’s kind of depressing. I love this place, and I don’t do Facebook. Maybe it will pick back up soon.

SELFBOW

Seems to be something to that statement

Nah. I completely remodeled my house over the last year and many other projects. Working on this one now. They don't wanna stop just yet.

Attachments

• rps20180518_170321.jpg
    rps20180518_170321.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 153

Stump Shooter

Yea I don't do Facebook either, and remember when Woody's was the central nervous system for traditional archery around here. Lot of good memories, and got my fire started after being in Traditional archery for several years without interaction with other Trad hunters. Went to my first trad hunt at the Chic. hosted by Chris Ward and remember asking how to keep up with the hunts and gatherings in Ga, and it was Al who let me in on the Woody's Web site. Always been a go to source for information and stories. Never seen a week long gap between post here. Hopefully it will not be smothered out by other social media sites.