Deer forum stimulus check ideas.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Oh Oh. I thought of something else I need a cordless pole saw.
Oops I already said that in post 2. So I must really need one

Big7

The Oracle
I worked with a guy who became convinced that he should do what you are with his paycheck one week. When we got paid one Friday night he went on his meal break and bought $880 worth of $20 scratch offs.
He scratched all of them off when he got back. He won $20.
Even though he got slightly ahead, THAT'S TO MUCH STRESS FOR ME !!??

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Even though he got slightly ahead, THAT'S TO MUCH

STRESS FOR ME !!??

I may have said it wrong. There was no no winning. Out of the $880 worth of tickets he Only had one winning ticket. He lost his entire paycheck except $20.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I would suggest that we pool our money and see if we can hire some better mods

Some REAL GENIUS has been emerging from the PF recently. Maybe y’all could bow out and allow them to take their rightful place.

OK, I lied. :whip:

Big7

The Oracle
I may have said it wrong. There was no no winning. Out of the $880 worth of tickets he Only had one winning ticket. He lost his entire paycheck except $20.
DANG... I "had" a so called "best friend" of about 20 years get hooked on Cherokee.
For years, he'd borrow money from me and always paid me back on time.

Then, way in the hole he took off to N. Dakota. Left me holding a few grand. Way into his wealthy Father for (I'm not saying, nobody would believe that figure)- A LOT.
6 years later, he came back to town, came to see me in the hospital blah, blah.. We don't speak now.

Moral to the story: Don't "loan" money ?
That ruins relationships.

Off topic, I know.??

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Got the $2400 stimulus showing “pending” in my checking account.

So should be available tomorrow.

I checked my account after seeing your post. My $1200 is showing for tomorrow as well. Cha-ching $$$$. Problem is I need more than that amount of stuff. :biggrin2:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I ordered a 60 volt pole saw today. $250 down $950 to go.