Deer Hunting With Dogs forum

fredw

Retired Moderator
This forum provides a seat at the fire for those of us who hunt deer in front of the hounds. Come on in and discuss all things pertaining to hunting deer with hounds. Talk about your dogs, favorite breeds, shotgun of choice, your club and your successes.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
OH NO !!! DEER DOGGERS !!!! there goes the neighborhood ::ke:::ke:

Just kidding folks, glad we were able to accomodate with a sub-forum. Yall will be in good hands with Fred. moderating the forum. I look forward to reading about some chases !!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
This forum provides a seat at the fire for those of us who hunt deer in front of the hounds. Come on in and discuss all things pertaining to hunting deer with hounds. Talk about your dogs, favorite breeds, shotgun of choice, your club and your successes.

I can promise ya'll this, Mr. Fred is in one of the BEST hunting clubs in middle Ga, with some of the finest deer dogging ANYWHERE !!!

Give me a shout Mr. F, before Turkey season and I'll show you some prime property !!!

fredw

Retired Moderator
I can promise ya'll this, Mr. Fred is in one of the BEST hunting clubs in middle Ga, with some of the finest deer dogging ANYWHERE !!!

Give me a shout Mr. F, before Turkey season and I'll show you some prime property !!!
I'll do it! Looking forward to it.

simpleman30

thanks for the outlet mods. much appreciated.

HORJUA

i am a hound man from arkansas, our lease is 8500 acres, i would love to be in a large dog lease, thanks gon this is my favorite site now.

HOG-HEAD

thanks gon

thanks to GON and mr fred for giving us a place at the fire , i hope that this will only grow to shed some true light on our sport....this is a great day for all houndsmen....it is my wish that this will only help our sport and help shrink the gap between all hunters....not only in ga , but all over the us....again thanks gon