Deer in hog trap.

Davexx1

He doesn't deserve to die in a hog trap. Getting him out unhurt may be a challenge. Deer in my hog traps have been easier to release and are calmer when it is dark and I have a light in their eyes i.e. they cant see you. Lift the door as quietly as possible, tie it open, and move away.

Dave

jgunnsmith

He doesn't deserve to die in a hog trap. Getting him out unhurt may be a challenge. Deer in my hog traps have been easier to release and are calmer when it is dark and I have a light in their eyes i.e. they cant see you. Lift the door as quietly as possible, tie it open, and move away.

Dave
The gate is not shut. He can come and go as he pleases. On these traps you remotely shut the gate only when you are ready. Plus pen is big enough and panels short enough he could jump out if needed. 5-16ft long horse panels in a circle. This makes the third night he's visited. Just wish he would have shown up at my stand during daylight hours a couple of weeks ago.

FOLES55

YOUTUBE Jager Pro and it has videos of these traps. Deer is safer in there than any other place.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
You gotta love it. The big buck comes at night to make fun of you and then eats all the bait so you can't catch any pigs! I have a feeling if he had fingers he would flip you a salute on his way out. ;)

Mako22

BANNED

Dave
Hes not going to die in the trap as deer can easily jump out of one!