Deer season driveler's have #384...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning everyone

Good luck Nic

Congrats d87

Going to lay my nephew to rest this morning.

morning core,

It is never a good day for a funeral but adding a flooding rain just makes it a little more miserable.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Thank you GW. Be traveling with a heavy heart though. Lifetime friend and neighbor was tragically killed in a boating accident on Lake Sinclair yesterday. He was out fishing on his 80th birthday.

Sorry for your loss. Losing a lifetime friend is sometimes as painful as losing a family member. My wife read about this tragedy on Facebook. I see folks driving boats regularly with no concern for the other boaters.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
They were fishing with trolling motor off a point and wave their arms at the approaching boat to no avail. Passenger in Ralph’s boat was not injured.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
They were fishing with trolling motor off a point and wave their arms at the approaching boat to no avail. Passenger in Ralph’s boat was not injured.
That’s terrible,hope the boat driver had a sobriety test.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Core, Trad, Nic, our prayers are with you. Congrats David on your daughters hard earned degree ! Happy Birthday Lil N !!!

Morning all ! After reviewing post op neck x-rays, Doc said neck not fusing as fast as it should be, wife went with me and told a bunch of lies 'bout me lifting/driving etc. He hada "Come to Jesus" talk with me, I didn't much care for, I'm changing surgeons... wives too !! :eek::LOL:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Core, Trad, Nic, our prayers are with you. Congrats David on your daughters hard earned degree ! Happy Birthday Lil N !!!

Morning all ! After reviewing post op neck x-rays, Doc said neck not fusing as fast as it should be, wife went with me and told a bunch of lies 'bout me lifting/driving etc. He hada "Come to Jesus" talk with me, I didn't much care for, I'm changing surgeons... wives too !! :eek::LOL:

Lies a bunch of lies. Just not sure who is telling them.

morning quack.

trad bow

You might best want to heed his advice Quackbro. Speaking from experience from someone who probably lived my recuperating period as you have.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I was doing more at this time after having 8 discs fused, figured the neck wouldn't be nothing. I was wrong.

Light drizzle here.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Good MORNIN! :lovey:
Town is dead. Erybody done GON to the FLA. Gonna be a long/short day at work today. Ready to go to the beach myself just not the FLA beaches:bounce:. :fine::fine:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good MORNIN! :lovey:
Town is dead. Erybody done GON to the FLA. Gonna be a long/short day at work today. Ready to go to the beach myself just not the FLA beaches:bounce:. :fine::fine:

morning MsH22

Hop on down to the beach.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Well considering it's Halloween almost, have you ever felt the weight of a decapitated head?

This was supposed to be quoting Quack. :huh:

trad bow

Off to Macon to the doctors. See y’all in a little while.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Afternoon! Enjoying my BD binge watching Criminal minds with doors and windows open! How yawl are? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.