Deer traveling 200 miles during rut

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
But the feller that has pics of it on the other side of the state still thinks it's his deer. :)

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
When I was a single man, I can guarantee you I traveled a few hundred miles a time or 2 after a hunch of what might be on the other end of the trip. Can't say I walked it though ?

I have also been guilty of making several 600 miles or so round trips across the southeast and also several 2000 mile round trip journeys as the rutting season was in high gear. I knew for sure that there were some "record book" prizes at the end of those rainbows that I was chasing too. :pop:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Ha ha ha! I bet it was a walker!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only way the deer got away was that the walker stopped to tree up every fence post and stop sign it passed. :bounce:

turkeykirk

I have also been guilty of making several 600 miles or so round trips across the southeast and also several 2000 mile round trip journeys as the rutting season was in high gear. I knew for sure that there were some "record book" prizes at the end of those rainbows that I was chasing too. :pop:

Ain’t nothing like traveling all those miles and a bigger buck is there when you get to where you are going.:rofl: