Deja Vu: Officer in Michael Brown Shooting Won't Be Charged After Third "Re-Investigation"

jiminbogart

I wonder why it was so difficult to announce that the third investigation into a police officer shooting his attacker did not produce enough evidence to charge that police officer?

Describing the announcement as “one of the most difficult things I’ve had to do,” Bell said that his office conducted a five-month, unannounced, review of witness statements, forensic reports and other evidence.
“The question for this office was a simple one: Could we prove beyond a reasonable doubt that when Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown he committed murder or manslaughter under Missouri law? After an independent and in-depth review of the evidence, we cannot prove that he did,” Bell said.
But, he said, “our investigation does not exonerate Darren Wilson.”

If you believe the “he was just walking down the street and the cop shot him” after seeing a fraction of the evidence literally nothing will convince you otherwise. No one is as blind as the person who won’t allow himself to see

zedex

I consider it as justified, no question asked. Video says everything.

The issue I'm having with all these stories is the description of the people involved:...
A white officer shot a Black man.
Why is the "B" capitalized but the "w" is not? I think its subliminal messaging of the value of one over the other

Pete777

Banned troll
Another good "reason" for the infamous "peaceful protestors" to burn, loot, and plunder in some more cities.
Boy Praying Make it Stop.jpg

lampern

I consider it as justified, no question asked. Video says everything.

The issue I'm having with all these stories is the description of the people involved:...
A white officer shot a Black man.
Why is the "B" capitalized but the "w" is not? I think its subliminal messaging of the value of one over the other
Virtue signaling

lampern

If you believe the “he was just walking down the street and the cop shot him” after seeing a fraction of the evidence literally nothing will convince you otherwise. No one is as blind as the person who won’t allow himself to see
All politics to hurt Trump and help Biden

Keep people angry and agitated for November

Last edited:

lampern

The prosecutors know that but they are counting on the dummies protesting to think the police are getting away with murder and vote for Democrats because of that

lbzdually

Several black people saw what happened, that Brown was violently assaulting the officer and trying to take his gun, yet the media and Obama still peddle the 'hands up, don't shoot' narrative to this day.