Delta Airlines’s

Ruger#3

🛬 RAMBLIN MOD 🛫
Staff member

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Friend of my son just got hired on, he just graduated from A&P school. Starting out doing cabin maintenance. I give him hard time for landing cushy job repairing seats LOL. He's happy to be making a decent bankroll for a young buck.

Ruger#3

🛬 RAMBLIN MOD 🛫
Staff member
Friend of my son just got hired on, he just graduated from A&P school. Starting out doing cabin maintenance. I give him hard time for landing cushy job repairing seats LOL. He's happy to be making a decent bankroll for a young buck.
Good start, overhauling in AC, gotta like that.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Good start, overhauling in AC, gotta like that.
That's what I said! I would have thought a rookie would have to start out changing tires in the heat or something dreadful instead of repairing seat back trays in a comfy cabin. He did say he wants to get out on the line so I gotta give him cred where cred is due. He's one of the few young guys I know willing to go work for it. More power to him i say, we need more like him.

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
You will basically be on graveyard shift most of your life....
Not true, when the expansion of our Engine facility and the upcoming retirement of many AMT's there will be dayshift openings. May take a few years to get there but it will happen.