Delta Credit union

ucfireman

Anyone on here a member?
I'm not but saw their rates for car loans and think I may join.
Y'all happy with them?

JEG60

I've been a member for 4 years. I've done 2 car loans and a business loan to purchase a commercial building. They have been very easy to work with and have great rates.

GT90

Yep. Got on with them when I was working for Delta. Been there ever since. Good service. Have a number of accounts with them and a home mortgage. Good online presence also

Geffellz18

Use them through the co-op. Never an issue even though they are not my actual credit union. Wouldn’t hesitate to join if I ever had a need to.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
All Credit Unions usually have better auto loan rates than banks or dealers. I have been a member of what is now Peachstate for over 40 years.

JROESEL

You want be Disappointed!!! Very good credit union, and remember, a credit union is owned by its members!!! They cut my truck loan from ford by 3 percent, they contacted me for that, I wasn’t even looking, but jumped all over it

livetohunt

I have a different opinion than the others so far. I have been a member for 20+ years. It was much better when it was for Delta employees only..Now the service is worse, rates not as good, and long lines at the bank..They pretty much let anyone with a pulse join now. Having said that, I do not know how they compare to other banks, and I just stay with them since it is a pain to switch banks.