Di-Lane quota

I was drawn for the quota at Di-Lane this weekend and have a couple questions. From my understanding, I can bring 2 others with me to hunt. Is this correct? And also, what time can you sign in and hunt, and do you have to check in prior to the hunt? I would prefer to be there at daylight, but I didn’t know if it was an all day thing. Thanks in advance.

Beagle Stace

Selected hunter plus 2 guests. You have to check in at check station and pick up your envelope containing survey ,map and hunt instructions. You can hunt from sun up to sun down. Best of luck and pound some ground. Beautiful place.

Selected hunter plus 2 guests. You have to check in at check station and pick up your envelope containing survey ,map and hunt instructions. You can hunt from sun up to sun down. Best of luck and pound some ground. Beautiful place.

Hey there bud. Don't mean to high jack thread. However, do you know if this is for all quota hunts for quail or just this specific one? Thanks!

Beagle Stace

It is for all the quota quail hunts. See page 78 in written hunting regs. Publication. Under general quota hunt applications-selected hunters may bring up to two hunters.