Diawa Tatula SV and Tatula Elite Reels

Kdog

Does anyone know of a place in Metro ATL that has the Tatula SV and Tatula Elite reels in stock for me to go put my hands on?

pbradley

I'd try:
BassPro
Cabelas
Academy
Hammonds

Kdog

The top 3 have 1 total in stock, and they are trying to find it. Will call Hammonds.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure where you are located, but GLL Marine in LaGrange may have them in stock. Give them a call. (706) 756-2411

Great folks to deal with. I buy most of my bass gear from them.

Kdog

Not sure where you are located, but GLL Marine in LaGrange may have them in stock. Give them a call. (706) 756-2411

Great folks to deal with. I buy most of my bass gear from them.

That's a haul for me coming from Stone Mountain, but will give them a shot if Hammonds does not have them.

Kdog

BPS got some in Thursday or Friday and I happened to be there yesterday. Ended up with two SV's for now. Still need one more but am thinking about getting the Curado DC.

Kdog

So I made it out yesterday to try out the new birds we installed and to try out my new Tatula SV's. Started with the TASV103H on one of my cranking rods, and have to say I was very happy with it. Switched over to the TASV103HS on another cranking rod and when I made my first cast, it was squealing and didn't feel right. Think I made another 10 casts with it and kept getting worse to the point that it had a gritty feel when casting. I tried adjusting it several more times, with no luck, so it will be going back to BPS today for a replacement.

doomtrpr_z71

If you want to be real happy with them switch the inductors out for rays studio inductors unless you're throwing light stuff.

Kdog

That one was for lighter cranks, so not going there. They did accept the return no problem, but they are now out of SV's, so I ordered two more online with a delivery date of 3/3. We will give it another try tomorrow so my son can play with the one I still have. I expect to be getting him one or two in the near future.