Did not draw for Iowa with 4 points!!!!!!

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
By the way if you have ever wanted to go to Africa. There are some smoking hot deals out there right now!

South Man

I was supposed to go to Australia in summer 2020. Pushed it to 2021. Last December I decided it wasn't going to happen in 2021 either. Called up a friend who books hunts for a living. Asked him about a moose hunt. He says im sorry but your about 2 months too late. Most people decided it wasn't going to be any better for 2021 and bought up all his domestic hunts. He said he didn't have a single elk hunt of any kind left.

He said he was turning clients away on a daily basis. The closure of international hunting. Has made the demand for U.S. hunting, go way up across the board
Makes sense! That is what I have heard from some outfitters

Jim Boyd

Hate that for anyone that did not get drawn.

I am sitting on 5 and will wait at least one more year - 2022 and then maybe apply in 2023.

If it looks grim next year, I will just buy one more point.

Don’t want to go until I am retired and I may do some contract work after I retire but will have schedule flexibility then.

Good luck to all out of staters.

Makes me ? that I get to go to west central Illinois every year (and I don’t take that for granted).

rawolfee

We have a group that has hunted in Wyoming (near Kaycee) for 15+ years and always got a tag in the region we hunt without points. This year, our entire group didn't get tags. Will be the first time in a long time we won't be there the end of Oct. We are going to try Tennessee in Dec since they are over the counter tags. My uncle found us a lease. Going to be totally different than Wyoming, but looking forward to it none the less.

Hawken2222

There are units in Wyoming that have always had left over tags after the draw, that are sold out this year. It’s unbelievable.

Hawken2222

For the guys that didn’t draw this year have y’all got your refunds yet? We are going on two months now since the draw and I still haven’t received my refund check. I thought I would check in here and see if anyone else had received there’s yet.