Did this guy just come back from Sea World?

QuakerBoy

the poor fellas gonna have bad luck now....I don't think pass it on means to sell :crazy: :shoot:

HuntinRebel3

Looks Like No Takers..........

Does this guy think someone is stupid enough to pay 2 grand for a shark in a mason jar? :crazy: :huh: ::ke:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fletchling

Maybe he should have said the shark would bring the new owner a heap of common sense. Because if anyone does actually bid on that, then a heap would be a good start.

:crazy:

QuakerBoy

HuntinRebel3 said:
Does this guy think someone is stupid enough to pay 2 grand for a shark in a mason jar? :crazy: :huh: ::ke:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would bank on the fact someone is that stupid :hammers:

Trizey

Don't they sell the sharks in the bottle at Alvin's island? :rolleyes:

beginnersluck

Ok, guys...here's a great deal.

I have a size 10 foot that is very special. On occasion it brings good luck to anyone that receives a kick to the "buttocks" from it. I'm auctioning the kicks off starting at a mere $100. Anyone interested please send me a certified check or money order. Thank you in advance!

Beginnersluck

Last edited:

HuntinRebel3

beginnersluck said:
Ok, guys...here's a great deal.

I have a size 10 foot that is very special. On occasion it brings good luck to anyone that receives a kick to the groin from it. I'm auctioning the kicks off starting at a mere $100. Anyone interested please send me a certified check or money order. Thank you in advance!

Beginnersluck

:banana: :banana: :rofl: :rofl:

beginnersluck

letsgohuntin said:
Good thing that old man just hapened to have that nice jar and the "blue liquid" lying around the hut... :crazy:
yeah, and he got it from Myrtle Beach for $8!!!

MoeBirds

Tom Borck said:

YIKES!!! The HIGH BIDDER on that one sure has a weird internet-name!!!!...can't believe the MODS haven't caught that one yet?!

...and back to the guy with the shark,...... looks like he's also sellin' the spare parts to a wrecked Porsche 924 and a crashed computer?! some luck?! (I clicked on 'view sellers other items' out of habit). I'm a "recovering" decoy-duck collecter.

Last edited:

Tom Borck

Banned
Greg Lewis said:
YIKES!!! The HIGH BIDDER on that one sure has a weird internet-name!!!!...can't believe the MODS haven't caught that one yet?!

...and back to the guy with the shark,...... looks like he's also sellin' the spare parts to a wrecked Porsche 924 and a crashed computer?! some luck?! (I clicked on 'view sellers other items' out of habit). I'm a "recovering" decoy-duck collecter.

When I posted it there was not a bid.