Did You Buy A Gun Today

Thread starter #1,004
Wire, you have really got your hands on a fine rifle. I had one like that many years ago and for some unknown reason I sold it. That was a big mistake. I still have my 308 BLR but the 7 mm shot a lot better, less recoil. If I run across one at a normal price I will pick it up.

I couldn’t stand it anymore, I had to have a Freedom Arms so I just bought one. It is a MODEL 83 Premier Grade in .454 Casull with a 7 1/2” factory Magnaported barrel and has a 2x Leupold scope mounted

I've bought a couple this week, just waiting on them to get here. Bought a PSA MOE AR-15 since the prices have come back down. I literally sold off all of my ARs right before the last price hike (like an idiot). Won't make that mistake again...

Also just won a Gunbroker bid on a really nice Model 7 chambered in 7mm-08. I've been looking for the right one and was watching this one for a while. Probably slightly overpaid for it, but it's been a rough week and I wanted it. Sometimes you gots to treat yo self. :ROFLMAO:
Mod 7.jpg

I couldn’t stand it anymore, I had to have a Freedom Arms so I just bought one. It is a MODEL 83 Premier Grade in .454 Casull with a 7 1/2” factory Magnaported barrel and has a 2x Leupold scope mounted
Bucket List gun (y)(y)(y)

I ordered a Taurus GX4 earlier in the week, waiting on delivery to FFL so I can pick it up. PSA had it on sale for $299 ($399-419 everywhere else). Gonna cost me about $320 total. Don't know why I bought it. They have great reviews, but I already have a favorite toter, not sure when I will carry it.....

I think Dub is rubbing off on me.

Rosewood

killerv

I've bought a couple this week, just waiting on them to get here. Bought a PSA MOE AR-15 since the prices have come back down. I literally sold off all of my ARs right before the last price hike (like an idiot). Won't make that mistake again...

Also just won a Gunbroker bid on a really nice Model 7 chambered in 7mm-08. I've been looking for the right one and was watching this one for a while. Probably slightly overpaid for it, but it's been a rough week and I wanted it. Sometimes you gots to treat yo self. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1107321
You are gonna love it! I ran across a gently used one one several years back and thats all I've been shooting since. 708 is a heck of a caliber. Limbsaver sent me a free new pad for mine, I gave it a paint job and a timney trigger.

I ordered a Taurus GX4 earlier in the week, waiting on delivery to FFL so I can pick it up. PSA had it on sale for $299 ($399-419 everywhere else). Gonna cost me about $320 total. Don't know why I bought it. They have great reviews, but I already have a favorite toter, not sure when I will carry it.....

I think Dub is rubbing off on me.

Rosewood

:rofl: (y)(y)

Always good to have spares.

Can always use another gun stashed somewhere in the house.

It has been on my bucket list since they came out too

Word (y)

I share your hankering for some Freedom Arms spankering.

One day, Lord willing.

I drool over their octagonal barreled .454's.

You are gonna love it! I ran across a gently used one one several years back and thats all I've been shooting since. 708 is a heck of a caliber. Limbsaver sent me a free new pad for mine, I gave it a paint job and a timney trigger.

I've had several 7mm-08s and have regretted selling all of them. Hands down one of my favorite whitetail cartridges. I'm looking forward to getting this one in the woods this season.