Did You Buy A Gun Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacecars

Awesome timing on the new holster arriving yesterday.

Today....something to carry in it arrived at my FFL.

I was in hot pursuit when the UPS app awared me of it's delivery....

Feels great in my paw with either the 15rd or 18rd magazines.

Trigger breaks sweetly.

Went with flat trigger on this one....the longer length combined with the larger backstrap piece really fits my paw nicely.

Will be loading up the magazines in a few minutes and get my range bag ready for a morning trip tomorrow.

I like the sights already.....rear is adj, yet snag-free. Front is currently gold bead, but it also came with a green fiber optic if I decide to swap.

very nice! I love mine. I have never been a 9mm guy but once I got the X9 I have carried it every day. It shoots great and with all the quality ammo out there I don’t feel under gunned. It may be expensive but my life and the lives of my family are worth it

Reactions: Dub

Dub

very nice! I love mine. I have never been a 9mm guy but once I got the X9 I have carried it every day. It shoots great and with all the quality ammo out there I don’t feel under gunned. It may be expensive but my life and the lives of my family are worth it

Thank you.

I recently swapped over my nightstand gun to one of WC'd M92 guns.

It runs really well and feels super in my hand. I was hoping this carry gun would have a similar feel in hand, but with the 1911 bang switch & safety. It gives a perfect blend of the two platforms in my opinion.

SC Hunter

I went to Barrow's again... I wanted a sig 365 but they didn't have any so I just looked around and found this xdm 3.8" 9mm in the used case. As you can see it came home with me. ?‍♂️ I walked in the house and my wife immediately rolled her eyes. ?? I couldn't let it stay for the price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200702-173756_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200702-173756_Gallery.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 28

Jester896

Senior Clown
I like my XDm...think mine is the middle length...4.5 maybe...2009 NRA Gun of the Year stamped. I put Trijicon night sights on it and it rides a thigh rig most of the time or a Blackpoint Leather Wing

snooker1

I went to Barrow's again... I wanted a sig 365 but they didn't have any so I just looked around and found this xdm 3.8" 9mm in the used case. As you can see it came home with me. ?‍♂️ I walked in the house and my wife immediately rolled her eyes. ?? I couldn't let it stay for the price.

I have the XDS 45 acp next to my bed. I am a Glock guy for semiautomatic but this is a nice gun.

SC Hunter

I have the XDS 45 acp next to my bed. I am a Glock guy for semiautomatic but this is a nice gun.
I'm a glock guy also but wanted a sig 365 and was disappointed when they were out. I couldn't pass this gun up for less than 4 Benjamin's before tax.

Ray357

AWOL
I knew people were buying guns from the FBI report I read, but I did not witness it until yesterday. I haven't been at work, a local gun shop, since Feb. When I went in at 9 three people were there to buy guns. I sold more guns yesterday than I did in the Christmas season. I was waiting on 2 to 3 people at the time and we have 4 more salesmen. Several just ask my recommendations and then bought. All of the cheap 40, 223/556, 7.62x39, 300 BLK are out. What is happening. The FBI report as best I can remember stated there were like 2.6 million weapon checks in March and 1.2 million in April. If 20% were not sold that is still a lot of guns. When will we get enough guns and ammo?
I bought a 350 Legend today. Its probably about the most worthless thing I ever bought, but its fun.

sleepr71

SCH I Love the Night sights + trigger on my Sig pistols. The 365 has an excellent trigger IMO & the P238 is probably the best 380 I’ve owned. A mini 1911 if you will & it has the excellent night sights also! I need to visit Bo Barrows again...I have a hankering for a KelTec Sub 2000 in 9mm..?

Stevie Ray

Marlin 1895GBL in 45-70, I’ve been procrastinating about getting my hands on one of these 45-70s for a long time so yesterday while shopping for a new Marlin 336 30-30 I decided at the last minute to opt for the 45-70 instead. I picked up a box of Federal 300 gr Powershocks and shot all twenty rounds, the recoil wasn’t anything like I was expecting and can already tell I’m going to love hunting with this gun!

AAC2B967-8919-46F9-B47A-50A61E5B1D04.jpeg

Last edited:

GeorgiaGlockMan

Awesome timing on the new holster arriving yesterday.

Today....something to carry in it arrived at my FFL.

I was in hot pursuit when the UPS app awared me of it's delivery....

Feels great in my paw with either the 15rd or 18rd magazines.

Trigger breaks sweetly.

Went with flat trigger on this one....the longer length combined with the larger backstrap piece really fits my paw nicely.

Will be loading up the magazines in a few minutes and get my range bag ready for a morning trip tomorrow.

I like the sights already.....rear is adj, yet snag-free. Front is currently gold bead, but it also came with a green fiber optic if I decide to swap.

So so jealous.

What a pretty gun.

Dub

Marlin 1895GBL in 45-70, I’ve been procrastinating about getting my hands on one of these 45-70s for a long time so yesterday while shopping for a new Marlin 336 30-30 I decided at the last minute to opt for the 45-70 instead. I picked up a box of Federal 300 gr Powershocks and shot all twenty rounds, the recoil wasn’t anything like I was expecting and can already tell I’m going to love hunting with this gun!

View attachment 1027297

Excellent !!!

You'll continue to love it.

So so jealous.

What a pretty gun.

Thank you. I really like the feel of it. The large backstrap & flat trigger fit my hand well. Trigger break & reset both were much liked, too.

Best part is the funding for it came from quitting drinking.....beer & liquor money better utilized.

SC Hunter

@sleepr71 I hate to say this but call them before you go. I was there the other day and didnt see any keltec carbines there. I was picking up ammo again to add to the stash but didnt see any. They usually keep them on the last standing rack end cap.

@Dub congratulations on the stopping drinking! Beer money is fun when it goes POW!

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Must be 20 gauge day ... my wife just bought a 20 ga Mossberg 500 Bantam youth. Nice little shotgun!
Dern near perfect if it's for her home defense weapon IMO... #2/3/4 shot, lightweight, great LOP. If hers has the 22" barrel, you can order the 18.5" cylinder bore barrel direct from Mossberg. You'll have to call, the part number probably still isn't on the website, and nobody seems to stock one.

Status
Not open for further replies.