Did You Buy A Gun Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullgator

Dang I gotta stay off those gun auctions sites, spending My stimulus check before they even approve them:p,
Just bought this 1951 waffle top Marlin 336A in 35 Remington . Cant wait to add it to My Marlin collection.View attachment 1068900
That’s a beauty

pacecars

My White Rifle arrived in the mail at my house yesterday along with the scope I ordered! As soon as the rings get here I see good times ahead

Attachments

• 6F22B238-463E-4956-8DD1-91B89E270CE9.jpeg
    6F22B238-463E-4956-8DD1-91B89E270CE9.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22

rosewood

Well crap! I did it again. I just called and put a new 6” Colt Python on layaway.
There are much worse addictions you could have...

GregoryB.

The wood looks a lot better in person than it does in the photo. I like the heavier gun .A little more weight than my #1 B's. Forearm seems fatter and flatter on the bottom for shooting off sand bags. Need to find some dies and brass now too.

Reactions: Dub

chuckdog

Well crap! I did it again. I just called and put a new 6” Colt Python on layaway.

I had one tempting me yesterday.

The same with a Performance Center 629.

Even though I mostly carry and rely on autoloaders now, I'm still a revolver guy.

pacecars

Good Lord I think the addiction is worse. I have been searching for a Steyr-Mannlicher Model S in 8x68S ( don’t ask me why but it is something I lusted after in their catalogs in the 70s when I was but a small lad) when I came across this in the exact configuration I want but in 9.3x64. I don’t need it but it sure has me tempted. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/893501923

rosewood

Picked up a CVA Scout takedown in .300 BLK with 16.5" threaded barrel Saturday. Price was a little more than I wanted to pay, but was not out of line. Loaded up some rounds for it yesterday and have to mount a scope to develop loads with. Now have to find time to make it to the range. Not real sure why I bought it other than I have a fetish for break action guns. Don't know why.

Rosewood

Last edited:

rosewood

I know, no pics, it didn't happen. Here u go. Will use the weaver to develop loads then put the red dot on it after that.
20210308_133723.jpg20210308_143712.jpg

30.5" overall, 32.5" with the linear muzzle brake i just happened to have lying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.