Did You Buy A Gun Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam5

I finished my budget AR. Bear Creek 20” .350 Legend upper on an Anderson lower. The scope is a TruGlo 3-9x40 that came off another rifle when I put a Romeo 5 on it.

Attachments

• CD701503-4986-4857-B7CE-AE16B63E469B.jpeg
    CD701503-4986-4857-B7CE-AE16B63E469B.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 7F7ED1E4-4163-4BFC-9ADB-EF26C387B95D.jpeg
    7F7ED1E4-4163-4BFC-9ADB-EF26C387B95D.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 14

Nimrod71

Wire, you have really got your hands on a fine rifle. I had one like that many years ago and for some unknown reason I sold it. That was a big mistake. I still have my 308 BLR but the 7 mm shot a lot better, less recoil. If I run across one at a normal price I will pick it up.

pacecars

I couldn’t stand it anymore, I had to have a Freedom Arms so I just bought one. It is a MODEL 83 Premier Grade in .454 Casull with a 7 1/2” factory Magnaported barrel and has a 2x Leupold scope mounted

ssramage

I've bought a couple this week, just waiting on them to get here. Bought a PSA MOE AR-15 since the prices have come back down. I literally sold off all of my ARs right before the last price hike (like an idiot). Won't make that mistake again...

Also just won a Gunbroker bid on a really nice Model 7 chambered in 7mm-08. I've been looking for the right one and was watching this one for a while. Probably slightly overpaid for it, but it's been a rough week and I wanted it. Sometimes you gots to treat yo self. :ROFLMAO:
Mod 7.jpg

Dub

I couldn’t stand it anymore, I had to have a Freedom Arms so I just bought one. It is a MODEL 83 Premier Grade in .454 Casull with a 7 1/2” factory Magnaported barrel and has a 2x Leupold scope mounted

Bucket List gun (y)(y)(y)

rosewood

I ordered a Taurus GX4 earlier in the week, waiting on delivery to FFL so I can pick it up. PSA had it on sale for $299 ($399-419 everywhere else). Gonna cost me about $320 total. Don't know why I bought it. They have great reviews, but I already have a favorite toter, not sure when I will carry it.....

I think Dub is rubbing off on me.

Rosewood

killerv

I've bought a couple this week, just waiting on them to get here. Bought a PSA MOE AR-15 since the prices have come back down. I literally sold off all of my ARs right before the last price hike (like an idiot). Won't make that mistake again...

Also just won a Gunbroker bid on a really nice Model 7 chambered in 7mm-08. I've been looking for the right one and was watching this one for a while. Probably slightly overpaid for it, but it's been a rough week and I wanted it. Sometimes you gots to treat yo self. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1107321

You are gonna love it! I ran across a gently used one one several years back and thats all I've been shooting since. 708 is a heck of a caliber. Limbsaver sent me a free new pad for mine, I gave it a paint job and a timney trigger.

7M1hOXc.jpg

Dub

I ordered a Taurus GX4 earlier in the week, waiting on delivery to FFL so I can pick it up. PSA had it on sale for $299 ($399-419 everywhere else). Gonna cost me about $320 total. Don't know why I bought it. They have great reviews, but I already have a favorite toter, not sure when I will carry it.....

I think Dub is rubbing off on me.

Rosewood

:rofl: (y)(y)

Always good to have spares.

Can always use another gun stashed somewhere in the house.

ssramage

You are gonna love it! I ran across a gently used one one several years back and thats all I've been shooting since. 708 is a heck of a caliber. Limbsaver sent me a free new pad for mine, I gave it a paint job and a timney trigger.

7M1hOXc.jpg

I've had several 7mm-08s and have regretted selling all of them. Hands down one of my favorite whitetail cartridges. I'm looking forward to getting this one in the woods this season.

killerv

I've had several 7mm-08s and have regretted selling all of them. Hands down one of my favorite whitetail cartridges. I'm looking forward to getting this one in the woods this season.
i just ran across an older abolt micro medallian in one....it came home

deast1988

I got a Xbolt 6.5creedmoor coming. Needed one in wood!

Status
Not open for further replies.