Did You Buy A Gun Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester896

Senior Clown
:rofl:

I run Geisseles in 2 of mine...but can't tell the difference in the tuned Rock River in the other one for half the money. I put the straight 2.5# Single Stage CMC in my FM-9

Jester896=BAD

Reactions: Dub

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I have to go pick it up, but just made a trade on a Henry .45 Side load rifle. I have been wanting a .45 Colt rifle to go with my .45 Blackhawk pistol. It seems more logical to have them both the same caliber for some reason.

rosewood

I have to go pick it up, but just made a trade on a Henry .45 Side load rifle. I have been wanting a .45 Colt rifle to go with my .45 Blackhawk pistol. It seems more logical to have them both the same caliber for some reason.
I paired my vaqueros and bh with a puma .454 (now called rossi). Shoots 45 colt fine and has tube load and side load gate both. They should make them all that way.

Rosewood

Reactions: Dub

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I paired my vaqueros and bh with a puma .454 (now called rossi). Shoots 45 colt fine and has tube load and side load gate both. They should make them all that way.

Rosewood

the sideloader I bought is tube or side load both

I have been looking for a .460 Smith for the same reasons you go the .454
You can shoot .460 mag, .454 Casull or .45 Colt in them. I thought I had bought one last week from a listing in the classified here, but the guy was flaky about his communication, and then just quit responding to me at all by email. Wouldn't give me a phone number. He claimed the phones were down in his area... for 3 or 4 days. Right.???

Jester896

Senior Clown
came close

My LGS had a sale on these 30rd at $7.99 so I picked up 10
IMG_0660.jpg

they also had stripped billet BCM (I think) lowers on sale...screwed in rear take down pin hole...screwed in bolt release pin and set screw to take up slack between upper and lower...might have to pick one of those up.

rosewood

the sideloader I bought is tube or side load both

I have been looking for a .460 Smith for the same reasons you go the .454
You can shoot .460 mag, .454 Casull or .45 Colt in them. I thought I had bought one last week from a listing in the classified here, but the guy was flaky about his communication, and then just quit responding to me at all by email. Wouldn't give me a phone number. He claimed the phones were down in his area... for 3 or 4 days. Right.???
That can happen, but it is very rare.

A .460 lever would be nice, also thought I would like a .500 in Lever Gun, but those I have seen are out of my price tolerance.

Rosewood

killerv

Larue started their MBT sale early - I just grabbed one for under $100. They’re supposed to be pretty solid.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger/

they cant be beat for the money when on sale. I have a couple. I picked up a geiselle 2 stage on sale a few years back but there still isnt a 75 dollar difference. I guess to describe it simply the feel, the geiselle feels like glass breaking, the mbt feels like snapping a carrot. I like them both better than the ruger 452 that came with my mpr.

deerslayer357

Pace cars that is nice!

Geezer Ray

Christmas came early! My wife got tired of me looking for a Ruger #1 in 6mm so she bought one I had shown her last month. Today she gave it to me to stop me from looking and showing her guns.Now my .243 can rest for a little. No scratches or dents and rifling is super. Gun not shot much.
20211203_152813.jpg20211203_152833.jpg

pacecars

Very nice. The 6mm Remington has a little better performance than the .243 plus being just a cool round

Status
Not open for further replies.