Did you ever wonder what a deer thinks when it gets its photo taken ????

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well sometimes, they just don't like it apparently !!!!

These two photos were taken during a 30-second period and apparently this buck didn't like to be photographed with this new camera in place as it shook its head rather violently !!!

Just left click on each photo for a full screen view for much greater detail.

T-C ROAD-2            9-19-20 304.JPGT-C ROAD-2            9-19-20 305.JPG

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
So it did that because it got a picture took.
Or maybe a bug flew in its ear ?

I think they say “hey I just got my picture took”

six

I bet they think man I’m not coming back here in the daylight.

rosewood

I think your buck is possessed!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
This one wanted a close up

I actually posted some photos recently of several deer right up just about touching the camera lens with their photos were being taken.

As of last Saturday, 9/19/2020, during the past 10 years of using trail cameras now, I have accumulated a total of 1,392,504 photos of most every type of critter that has roamed the woods with the exception of an elephant or the proverbial black or even tan colored panther.

I bet that I must have over 1000 photos of bucks and does right in front and even touching the lens sometimes as the camera takes their photos. The deer actually seem to love it as they ALSO very frequently "appear to be talking" to my cameras as well as they are VERY vocal....and yes they have also licked the camera lens a few times over these past 10 years and even stuck out their tongues on numerous occasions. I have a huge library of my "worthy" trailcam photos stored on an external hard-drive and also on my main computer.

I have used only one Moultrie camera during this time and I was not satisfied with the performance of it so I stuck to using ONLY WGI cameras over these years. I have also given several of these new WGI cameras to other GON members for their use. I have also given several used/failed cameras that are being used as a "dummy-cam" to help others to deter trespassers.

Thankfully, I do still have some new WGI cameras for future use as back-ups as I have purchased a total of 95 of their cameras and none of them cost over $100 either.

I just love the woods and being out in it to see nature as it happens as such. I didn't hunt at all last season and only about 3 times the year before that BUT I do plan on trying to replenish the venison in the freezer this upcoming gun season really to benefit my Daughter and her husband as they also love it. She is having a blast by doing all sorts of cooking with the new 8 quart "INSTA-POT" that I gave them recently. If the truth was known, I bet that every pound of venison that I have gotten during the past 10 years actually has cost me well over $100 per pound in the long run. I realize that I am now getting in my twilight years and I just enjoy my life by doing what I want to do, when I want to do it for the most part.