Did You Find A New Gun Under The Christmas?

Nimrod71

Did Santa bring you a new gun for Christmas? I was really surprised when I found a small box under the tree with my name on it. What made this box stand out was it had some weight to it. Usually when I get a box this size it has socks, t=sheets our boxer shorts in it, kind of lite weight stuff. Well when I opened it, to my surprise, I was looking at a CZ75. Now how did Santa know I wanted a CZ? I had wanted one for years, but I couldn't find one when I had the money. Well now I have one and I am happy. I can hardly wait until the sun comes up so I can get out and shoot it. This was a real surprise.

ddavis1120

Last month Adventure Outdoors had S&W model 41s priced at pre Obama prices. I’ve always wanted one but just couldn’t pull the trigger so to speak because of the price point. My wife asked what I wanted for Christmas and was happy that I gave her an actual idea much less something south of Caesar Guerini price wise. I’m horrible to buy for.

Can’t wait to see how she runs!

Attachments

• 1EE9525F-9DB3-4356-AED9-3D507EE60987.jpeg
    1EE9525F-9DB3-4356-AED9-3D507EE60987.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 44

Dub

My parents gave me (and my son…. as I consider all my guns as his guns, too) Ruger .22.

It is insanely simple to take down ……absolutely floored me at how easy it is…easier than an AR-15. Someone at Ruger really hit a home run with the new takedown config.

Dad said he put a Volquartsen trigger in it.

Looking forward to getting some frequent rimfire practice in.

D7CDDBA7-BB09-4469-B4D4-3A2B3E95B716.jpeg

menhadenman

My parents gave me (and my son…. as I consider all my guns as his guns, too) Ruger .22.

It is insanely simple to take down ……absolutely floored me at how easy it is…easier than an AR-15. Someone at Ruger really hit a home run with the new takedown config.

View attachment 1198762
Man I got one of the new models too and you sure described it well! The new takedown is dynamite compared to the old models that require a paper clip :oops: - merry Christmas dub and let me know how that trigger works out.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Last month Adventure Outdoors had S&W model 41s priced at pre Obama prices. I’ve always wanted one but just couldn’t pull the trigger so to speak because of the price point. My wife asked what I wanted for Christmas and was happy that I gave her an actual idea much less something south of Caesar Guerini price wise. I’m horrible to buy for.

Can’t wait to see how she runs!

The S&W M41 is one fine shooting .22lr.

Dad is a .22 fan for decades. He has always maintained that his M41 is his favorite….more so than something named The Black Mamba that he brought to the range with us yesterday.

Dub

Man I got one of the new models too and you sure described it well! The new takedown is dynamite compared to the old models that require a paper clip :oops: - merry Christmas dub and let me know how that trigger works out.
Thanks.

Roger that on the shooting impressions.
Hoping to hit the range Tuesday.

ddavis1120

The S&W M41 is one fine shooting .22lr.

Dad is a .22 fan for decades. He has always maintained that his M41 is his favorite….more so than something named The Black Mamba that he brought to the range with us yesterday.
Everyone I know that has a 41 or has shot a 41 loves it. That’s an understatement!

If you, your Dad or both ever venture to North Atl, I’ll cover the range time, the bullets and lunch! The jokes are free as well!

Reactions: Dub

Yankee in GA

My Dad got me a Taurus TX 22 For Christmas. He overheard me telling my brother that I was wanting to get a .22 pistol for small game hunting. Can’t wait to hit the range this week to try it out.

Jim Boyd

View attachment 1198762

Now THAT is a fine looking rig!!