Did you know

Thread starter #21
The bride of Christ is a city and not the church

That the bride of Christ is a city and not the church, in Rev. 21:2, 9-10 it is as simply stated as can possibly be that the bride of Christ is the heavenly city, the New Jerusalem. The bride then is not the church or a special part of the church. Neither is the bride Israel or a special company of Jews such as the 144,000 of Rev. 7 and 14. If the bride is a city, that should be accepted without any questions. In no place is the church called the bride, virgin, a lady, a woman, or referred to by feminine pronouns. On the contrary, the church is called a "man" because it is the body of Christ, who is a man (Eph. 2:15; 4:13).

Last edited:
Thread starter #22
All saints of all ages will be apart of the bride of Christ

That all saints of all ages will be apart of the bride of Christ if as stated above the bride of Christ is a city, then naturally all who will live in this city will be part of the bride of Christ. According to Heb. 11:8-16 the Old Testament saints are going to live in that city, and they will be a part of the
bride of Christ. According to Heb. 13:14 the present church saints are going to live in the same city; so they will also be a part of the bride of Christ. The tribulation-saints and the 144,000 Jews of Rev. 7 and 14 will also have part in the resurrection and will live in this city; so these two companies are also to be a part of the bride of Christ (Rev. 7:1-17; 14:1-5; 15:2-4; 20:4-6). Therefore, we conclude that every company of redeemed that will go to live in the New Jerusalem will be a part of the bride of Christ. Just as no one individual or group of individuals, or no one building or group of buildings that go to make a city could be called that city, so no individual, group of individuals, or building in the New Jerusalem could be called the bride of Christ. All the resurrected redeemed saints of all ages and all the other inhabitants and all the buildings of the New Jerusalem will make up the final bride of Christ.

Last edited:
Thread starter #23
That men will have access to the planets in the future? The Bible teaches that redeemed man will go back and forth between Heaven and other planets in the New Heavens and the Earth. This was to be man's privilege before he fell, but he sinned and came short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23). Man was originally given dominion over the sun, moon, and stars and would have had to have access to them in order to rule them (Ps. 8:3-6). Man in the eternal future will become heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ and will be able to be with God and Christ where they are in all eternity (Rom. 8:17, 18; 1 Cor. 15:24-28; Heb. 2:5-11; Rev. 21:1-22:5).

That men will have access to the planets in the future? The Bible teaches that redeemed man will go back and forth between Heaven and other planets in the New Heavens and the Earth. This was to be man's privilege before he fell, but he sinned and came short of the glory of God (Rom. 3:23). Man was originally given dominion over the sun, moon, and stars and would have had to have access to them in order to rule them (Ps. 8:3-6). Man in the eternal future will become heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ and will be able to be with God and Christ where they are in all eternity (Rom. 8:17, 18; 1 Cor. 15:24-28; Heb. 2:5-11; Rev. 21:1-22:5).
Will some of us be in one heaven with Jesus and yet others will be in another heaven with God? Go back and forth to other planets? For what purpose?

Thread starter #25
Sinners Cannot Commit The Unpardonable Sin

This is clear from the fact that the Jews of Matt. 12:22-37 were sinners and Christ warned them of committing that sin. In Heb. 10:26-29 we have the fact that a person who has been sanctified by the blood of Christ can go back into sin and commit this sin. Blaspheming the spirit and attributing to the devil the works of the spirit, or speaking a word against the spirit knowingly and willfully, is the unpardonable sin, and this any person can do whether he is a sinner or not.

Last edited:
Thread starter #26
We Are The Very End Of This Age
There are many signs now coming to pass that prove we are near the end of this age. many prophecies are also coming to pass which prove this fact. One of the most notable signs of the end of this age is the return of the Jews to their own land, as predicted by the prophets (Jer. 30:18-24; 31:1-40; 32:37-44; Ezek. 37; Hosea 2:4, 5). This is now taking place and no one can dispute that fact. This and Matt. 24:37-39; 1 Tim. 4; 2 Tim. 3; 2 Pet. 3:1-3 and other passages prove we are living at the very end of this age.

Last edited:
Thread starter #27
THAT THERE IS NO END OF THE WORLD TAUGHT IN SCRIPTURE? In all the references concerning "the end of the world," the Greek word is aion and means age. There will be and end to this age, but not and end of the world. The common theory held by men that the world is coming to an end based upon a wrong understanding of this Greek word. The Earth abideth forever, we are told in Eccl. 1:4; Ps. 104:5 and other passages. There will be eternal generations of natural people on the Earth for resurrected man to rule.

Thread starter #28
THAT GOD IS A REAL PERSON AND HAS A SPIRIT BODY, A PERSONAL SOUL, AND A PERSONAL SPIRIT ? (Job. 13:8; Heb. 1:3; Dan. 7:9-14; 10:5-7; Ezek. 1:26-28; John 5:37; Rev. 4:2-4; 5:1-7; Acts 7:54-59). God has a soul (Heb. 10:38; Isa. 42:1), spirit (Ps. 143:10; Isa. 30:1), hands and fingers (Ex. 31:18; Ps. 8:3-6; Rev. 5:1-7), hair, face, and other bodily parts (Dan. 7:9-14; 10:5-19; Ex. 24:10; 33:20-23; Ezek. 1:26-28), God eats (Gen. 18; Ex. 24:10, 11); lives in a city, sits on a throne (John 14:1-3; Rev. 4:1-5; 21:1-27; 22:3-5), walks (Gen. 18:1-22, 33), rides upon cherubs, on chariots and other things (Ps. 18:10; 69:17; 104:2; Ezek. 1:1-28), and He can do anything that man can do.

That two men did more for God in their death than they did in life ? Can you name them and what they done ?
Two men did more for God? SMH

I think some Atheist come closer in their concepts of "if a Theoretical God exists then........", than many believers do of the ONE TRUE GOD. Believers tend to read about God and form opinions based on their interpretation of scripture, rather than actually personally getting to know God as a person. It's the difference between knowing something in the abstract as opposed to intimately and it's all the difference in the world.

Madman

Two men did more for God? SMH

I think some Atheist come closer in their concepts of "if a Theoretical God exists then........", than many believers do of the ONE TRUE GOD. Believers tend to read about God and form opinions based on their interpretation of scripture, rather than actually personally getting to know God as a person. It's the difference between knowing something in the abstract as opposed to intimately and it's all the difference in the world.
I never wanted my sons to know the Bible, I want them to know the God of the Bible.

Thread starter #31
That blood will soon flow up to the horses' bridles? This will literally be true at the Battle of Armageddon which will be fought at the second coming of Jesus Christ in the near future (Rev. 14:14-21; 19:11-21; Ezek. 38:17-21; Zech. 14:1-21).

"Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God" (Matt. 22:29).
a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" (2 Tim. 2:15).

Last edited:
I never wanted my sons to know the Bible, I want them to know the God of the Bible.
Sadly I spent most of my "religious" life reading and studying the Bible and made horrible mistakes that stemmed from this putting the cart in front of the horse so-to-speak. In hindsight, knowing the Bible has been very helpful, but happily it now augments and supports my understanding and worship of God the Person. Taken on it's own, it points to him, but I feel only paints his outline, albeit, well enough to find and worship him if one can avoid becoming "religious" instead of "Godly".

Last edited:
Thread starter #33
THAT THE EARTH WAS AT ONE TIME ONE SOILD PIECE OF LAND WITHOUT ISLANDS AND CONTINENTS. In Gen. 1:9-13 we read that the Earth came forth as one land and the waters were one body of water. In Gen. 10:25 and 1 Chron. 1:19 we read that in the days of Peleg "was the earth divided," that is, split into continents and islands. The Hebrew word for "divided" is palag, and is translated "divide" (Ps. 55:9) and "divided" in the above passages, and in Job 38:25; Dan. 2:41. It literally means to separate or split. If the Earth was thus separated in the days of Peleg, then it was one Earth or body of land before that time. This is the reason that various peoples are found being on the many islands and continents separated so widely by much water. In the New Earth, the land will again become one body, and no longer will there be large oceans of waters as we have now (Rev. 21:1).

Thread starter #34
That Noah was not 120 years building the ark. In Gen. 6:8-10 we read that by the time Noah was told to build the ark, he already had three sons. According to Gen. 6:18 these three sons were already grown and married by the time God told Noah to build the boat. In Gen. 11:10 we read that Shem was only 100 years old, two years after the flood. Noah and his family were in the ark one year and seventeen days, so that made Shem 96 years of age when he entered the ark. Thus if he was a grown man and married before Noah was told to build the ark, then since Shem was only 96 years of age when it was finished, it obviously did not take 120 years to build the ark. The 120 years of Gen. 6:3 refers to Adam, not Noah.

1gr8bldr

Some say Samson is one because it is said he killed many more philistines in his death than in his life. Which means by killing himself, not that he killed while he was dead.

So Samson maybe is one. ( A type of Christian) but also a type of muslim maybe.
I have a hard time believing he killed more people at the pushing over the pillars than was killed in the trade center attack. I want to believe all that is in the bible, but some of the tales, I just can't. However, slippery slope that it is, I still believe the basic story within. I wonder if there are others like myself whom struggle with these things

Thread starter #37
THAT GIANTS TWICE LIVED ON THE EARTH FIFTEEN TO THIRTY FEET TALL. In Gen. 6:4 we read, " There were giants in the earth IN THOSE DAYS [before the flood] ; and ALSO AFTER THAT [after the flood] , when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them." Thus giants were born and grew up in those days. That these giants were more than fifteen feet tall is clear from Deut. 3:11 Where the bedstead of Og was eighteen feet, nine inches long and eight feet, four inches wide. However there were giants living on the Earth who were even taller than Og. Giants are mentioned in Scripture many times ((Num. 13:33; Deut. 2:11, 20; 3:11, 13; Josh.12:4; 13:12; 15:8; 17:15; 18:16).

Thread starter #38
That it did rain from time to time before the flood. The Scripture used to prove that it did not rain before the flood, is Gen. 2:5, 6. Anyone reading these verses of Scripture should see that this refers to the time BEFORE plants were in the ground and BEFORE man was created to till the soil. God created the clouds " to cause it to rain on the earth " (Job. 38:9, 26-28). Clouds were known all through Lucifer's kingdom on Earth before Adam ( Isa. 14:12-14) and ever since the work of the second day (Gen. 1:6-8). Since there is no statement that a mist coming up from the Earth to water the ground was God's method of causing vegetation to grow, and since clouds were made to give rain on the Earth, and as they were in existence after the second day's work, we can logically conclude that it rained ever since the clouds were formed in order to carry out the creative purpose of God.

Thread starter #39
That there must be at least three more European wars before the battle of Armageddon and the second coming of Christ ? In Dan. 7:23, 24 we have a prophecy that ten kingdoms must be formed inside the old Roman Empire territory in the last days. These ten kings referred to are the same ones as are symbolized by the ten horns on the beast of Rev. 13 and 17. In Rev. 17:12-17 it is stated that they will give their kingdoms to the future Antichrist, and then will fight against Jesus Christ at His second advent. This proves that they all must be in existence when Christ comes. There are twenty -two states inside that territory now. Therefore, if these countries must be formed into ten kingdoms and be in existence when Christ comes, changes must be made sometime in the future that will affect these states.
It will take one war to form these ten kingdoms before the Antichrist comes. This is the first war which is referred. Then in Dan. 7:23, 24 it states "after them," that is, after the ten kingdoms are formed then the Antichrist will arise and subdue three of them. This is the second war. In Dan. 11:40-44; Rev. 17:12-17 it is revealed that the Antichrist will finally get power over the whole ten kingdoms. The third war will be fought between the ten kingdoms under the Antichrist and the nations that are north and east of the ten kingdoms. In other words, Russia, Germany, and other countries north and east of the ten kingdoms inside the old Roman Empire territory, will fight these ten kingdoms during the last three and one-half years of this age. Antichrist will be the victor, and he will lead the nations against Jerusalem and the Jews, but Christ will come and defend the Jews and destroy the Antichrist and set up His kingdom in the world forever (Zech. 14:1-21; Ezek. 38-39; Joel 3; Isa. 63; Rev. 17:14; 19:11-21; 20:1-10).

Thread starter #40
that there will not be a general judgment for both the righteous and the wicked?
There will be a judgment for the righteous before the Millennium and one for the wicked after the Millennium. Therefore contrary to common opinion, there will be no general judgment for both classes at the same time and place. Only the wicked dead will be judged at the final judgment, as is clear in Rev. 20:7-15.