Did you Reload anything today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menhadenman

My buddy and I sized, cleaned, trimmed, deburred then loaded 100 300 Win Mag, 100 .270WSM, 100 .300WSM. Took all dang day!
I get the feeling you’re dialed in on those loads and have some nice equipment to get it done ??. I’ve only shot one critter with a 300 WSM, an antelope of all things. He was dead before he hit the ground.

Jester896

Senior Clown
This was for his stock for hunting season. He has an order for more 300 Win Mag…. forgot how many but there are probably 200 + cases we didn’t load.’ I finished up the prep on the brass so it would be ready for him to load.

menhadenman

Went ahead and used up the last of my Benchmark, about 140 rounds with Lake City brass and 22.0 grains. Used my Dillon and won’t you know I got my first stuck case in maybe 5 years ?.

Had my middle boy with me, he loves shooting and enjoys hanging in the garage.

7B936192-19E2-4495-A973-18FB8DE216F5.jpeg

rosewood

They all ways have the good stuff, but to far of a drive unless I am up that way for another reason.

Rosewood

menhadenman

That is what I use in mine. I use the SP Interlocks in 117gr and seat them to the cannalure and then a FCD. I get 2995fps and .26moa @ 100
I loaded 52.9, 53.5, 54.1, and 54.7 gr of H4831, got to imagine the SST is pretty close. I went to the cannelure too, very light crimp. Gonna try to get to the range tomorrow.

Reactions: Dub
Status
Not open for further replies.