Did you Reload anything today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankwright

Rona brain fog this morning, got distracted and loaded up some 300s, 18.0 W296 and 125 TGK. Shot well and will be a good close range round in the woods. Got two stands with 30 yd shots for the kids.

Used brass with Mast headstamps. Can’t recall where I got them (about 1k pieces), but they’re pretty soft. I suppose time will tell if they’re any good.

View attachment 1104346View attachment 1104347
I just finished 100 using the exact same bullet, powder and load! I have been using the Hornady 125 SST but impossible to find so I tried the Game King tipped!
Mainly for pigs but might try on a deer just to see how it does.

menhadenman

I just finished 100 using the exact same bullet, powder and load! I have been using the Hornady 125 SST but impossible to find so I tried the Game King tipped!

Excellent, post some hits if you can! Hopefully I can get a doe down with the kids on youth day across the border in NC (9/25).

Reactions: Dub

rosewood

I figured the 125 SST would make a great round in the 300 BLK. Haven't seen any in stock since I decided I want to try them. Will get to it one day. I am gonna stick with Lil'Gun, gets about 200FPS faster than 110/296.

Rosewood

Dub

I figured the 125 SST would make a great round in the 300 BLK. Haven't seen any in stock since I decided I want to try them. Will get to it one day. I am gonna stick with Lil'Gun, gets about 200FPS faster than 110/296.

Rosewood

Saw Lil'Gun in stock earlier when I was making a check at Midway for possibles.

Finally got around to getting a set of 6mm rem dies the other day. Been putting it off because I already load for too many different calibers. Been shooting factory ammo in it but 6mm rem ammo is ridiculous right now. Finished loading the first batch today.

rosewood

Midway has large rifle magnum primers, $79 right now. Cringed and hit purchase.
Bps had about 5 boxes Sunday, was down to 5 sleeves yesterday of federal lr mag. Too far for you though..

rosewood

Couldn't tell you how many folks I have picked up ammo for when I found it or sent them a text to tell them where it is currently available.

A few times I let them know, and they asked me to pick some up for them, but I couldn't because I had already bought my quota at that store for my on stash. They were just going to have to make the trip themself and hope they made it in time. I guess that was kind of selfish of me...

Rosewood

deerslayer357

I loaded a small lot of 454 casull- 25 300 grn XTP mags over 2400.

Also loaded another batch of 41 mags, 200 grn Hunters Supply WFN over 2400.

Will try to get 10MM done tomorrow, and I should be about set for deer season.

Attachments

• D30F5C73-3458-46E1-8B9B-7FDF97824CB0.jpeg
    D30F5C73-3458-46E1-8B9B-7FDF97824CB0.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 4

Mauser

Got lucky trading today,640 large pistol Magnum primers,really needed them to start some 45 colt new model Blackhawk loads.
100rds 270 wsm brass that maybe I can trade off for some 45 colt stuff. Traded off 25rds 270 win federal 130 gamekings for itIMG_20210917_174434821_copy_600x800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.