Dillard BBQ & Bluegrass Festival

Woody's Janitor

That stuff would clear your sinuses and any other problems for two weeks. My word, it was awful. We need to treat Duff and D-bone there. :rofl:

Woody's Janitor

Just a few miles north of Clayton (Rabun Co.)on hwy.441 in NE GA. near the North Carolina border.

dutchman

Thanks for posting this. I believe I'll try to make it up there on Saturday. I can probably learn something from talking to some of those folks.

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
The weekend of Aug 5 , I'll be there , if anyone else plans on going let me know and we'll have a Woodys get together ::gone:

Woody's Janitor

dbone said:
The weekend of Aug 5 , I'll be there , if anyone else plans on going let me know and we'll have a Woodys get together ::gone:
Sounds good dbone!! Let's do it!!!!

dutchman

I'll be the one wearing the inverted dutch oven on my head. ;)

Woody's Janitor

I'll be the one foaming at the mouth for that BBQ!!!

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
You'll know I'm there when you get a tap on the shoulder to find no one standing there only to turn back around to find your plate of BBQ gone :D

Woody's Janitor

It's coming up this Friday!!!!

dutchman

Seriously, does anybody have any idea about how we can meet up? I plan on spending some time up there and would be happy to meet those of you who are also going. My plan is to get there around 1:00 or 1:30 p.m. Any ideas?

Woody's Janitor

I'll be arriving around 2. I have to go to my nephew's 5th B-day party first. If you have a cell, we can exchange numbers and arrange a meeting.

Woody's Janitor

Or we can meet at the Pig Pounda Kappa rig. It's Big and Red!That's Bubbabuck's mom's rig!!!!

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Hey fellas let me know I ve got this weekend free and if yall would like let me know when and where as well.I had not planned on being there but it sounds like fun and I think that one of the foxfire boys is my wifes cousin.

dutchman

I would be happy to give you my cell number but it wouldn't do any good. I have Nextel and it's as dead up there as can be.

Meeting up at a specific spot at a specific time would work for me, though. Somebody decide and let the rest of us know and I will do my best to be there.

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
There is a Pigley Wigley just at the north end of Dillard , I suggest we meet up in the parking lot up by the road , I'll be driving either a Forest green Avalanche or a Pewter colored drop top VW -------- 3pm ???

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
dutchman said:
I would be happy to give you my cell number but it wouldn't do any good. I have Nextel and it's as dead up there as can be.

Meeting up at a specific spot at a specific time would work for me, though. Somebody decide and let the rest of us know and I will do my best to be there.
Make sure it is well known because the only thing I know about Dillard is where the Dillard house is.

Latest posts